Anybody miss me?! =D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody miss me?! =D

So i've been "hiding" out at the "other" forum since i guess i assumed most if not ALL of you would go there but apparently not. Good for nothing SOBs! <-- These explain my feelings pretty well!
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Yeah for senseless, frivolous drama queens!

Comment

Originally posted by teknotexan
      Yeah for senseless, frivolous drama queens!
      LOL i missed you too!
      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

course we missed you

how'r things goin over at i-mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil
          course we missed you

how'r things goin over at i-mazda?
          Not too bad i guess. But this place seems to be a bit more "busy" and maybe even have more members! Plus i need to sell some stuff ASAP because need $$$ and the "other" forum has that weird ebay like system that will take FOREVER to sell all the stuff i need gone!

Comment

lol imazda is down!
            Originally posted by 90prtege
            have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
            Originally posted by Turpro
            Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
            CRZbrussian: that sux
            CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
            CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

well welcome back to a drama free community again tazman.
              good to have you around

ENJOY!!
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                Plus i need to sell some stuff ASAP because need $$$ and the "other" forum has that weird ebay like system that will take FOREVER to sell all the stuff i need gone!
                Ah - leeching off us for more members and the f/s section...i see

just kidding

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                  Not too bad i guess. But this place seems to be a bit more "busy" and maybe even have more members! Plus i need to sell some stuff ASAP because need $$$ and the "other" forum has that weird ebay like system that will take FOREVER to sell all the stuff i need gone!

Welcome back, haven't seen your name in a while.

I chose CP because IMazda was too easy to whore, and there was no competition, and their FS section sucks.

Comment

+like 34999 for the f/s section sucking over there

its hard enough to figure out how to post an item, let alone have other people tell you that they want it

at least our o/t is busier

Comment

I agree. The site is too complicated over there. Way too muc his going on.
                      Being a BG owner, I could care less about mini vans, Volvos, and all that other crap on that site. Plus, alot of those cats are blatantly ignorant, exceedingly offensive, and completely close minded, so good riddance on that! CP has been relatively "flame-war" free since the exodus. Ok, sometimes the guys gang up on Mazkid, but it is really toned down. I am actually surprised at how docile we have conversed over some recent topics.

Comment

Being a BG owner, I could care less about mini vans, Volvos, and all that other crap on that site. Plus, alot of those cats are blatantly ignorant, exceedingly offensive, and completely close minded, so good riddance on that! CP has been relatively "flame-war" free since the exodus. Ok, sometimes the guys gang up on Mazkid, but it is really toned down. I am actually surprised at how docile we have conversed over some recent topics.
                        Maybe its a good thing that i was gone for awhile!

Comment

hmm who are you again!?!??!?! lol j/k wb man!!
                          My Toys =D

Comment

Ain't that the truth.

We gotta gang up on someone, and it looks like we just got our next volunteer.

Comment

ah just shut up jho
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Working...
                              X