X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I added NOS!!

I was extreemly bored so I fabbed up a custom NOS kit.lol

www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

LOL When I clicked on the bottom picture, it took me to the image shack site and the top advert was for JLove.com - Where Jewish Love Begins. Wow, just wow.

But your NOS setup is hot. How much power does that add?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

nice goin

Comment

that stuff tastes like crap
        "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
        -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
        -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by kozzman555
          It makes you feel good though.

Comment

right, until you crash from your sugar high. and then you are worse off than when you started.
            -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

right, until you crash from your sugar high. and then you are worse off than when you started.
              I had it when I got my wisdom teeth taken out, so I felt like **** afterwards anyways.

Comment

haha, whooops. youd be better getting an energy drink that has no sugar, or very low sugar, with some caffeine and lots of B12. b12 helps turn sugar into energy and whatever isnt used is passed through you body so its almost impossible to OD on. they give b12 shots to diabetics for energy and to help synthesize their sugar and keep their sugar levels stable. glutamine is also important to this. remember, not all energy drinks are created equal
                -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

The **** made me horney!

Originally posted by Jho
                  I had it when I got my wisdom teeth taken out, so I felt like **** afterwards anyways.
                  I did'nt tell my nurse, but told my brother that was my ride home and my nurse heard me say that. And she said, "never heard that one before", and carried on as if no deal at all.

What sucked is I had to go back for a dry socket. I remembered that I said that from being high form morphine and nitros. And I was ready south of the belt line too, just could'nt walk do much else.

I was too imbarrased to say anything even appologize for saying that.
                  The next operation I got only a light local anesthetic and it sucked bad. 1982 = old.
                  David
                  sigpic Ky

Comment

You have single handedly taken all the whimsy out of my thread. thankyou sir, very much.

I meant this as a joke. I'm glade you all caught that.
                    www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

LMAO nice. i got this oh **** this kid gonna die look on my face when i read the title.

smells good tho, never had it
                      Originally posted by 90prtege
                      have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                      Originally posted by Turpro
                      Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                      CRZbrussian: that sux
                      CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                      CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Hahaha, yeah, I thought it was kinda funny when you made the thread and no one payed attention. Instead, Kozzman started going on some other tangent about how he loves men with whipped cream and nuts.

Comment

because whipped cream and nuts were definately mentioned in this thread, you stupid knob goblin
                          -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

:rofl:
                            because whipped cream and nuts were definately mentioned in this thread, you stupid knob goblin
                            David
                            sigpic Ky

Comment

I was being farcical you chode stick.

Comment

Working...
                              X