Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Got Married! (ssssssseeeeeeeexxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
    it sounds hard.
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by kozzman555
      a very wise man once told me "losers make excuses for their own shortcomings". there is NO excuse for a guy turning down sex from a hot chick he is going out with or married to.
      How do you know she's hot?

Comment

im assuming he must find her somewhat attractive, otherwise he would not have married her
        "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
        -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
        -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Was the wise Man....

a very wise man once told me "losers make excuses for their own shortcomings". there is NO excuse for a guy turning down sex from a hot chick he is going out with or married to.

your Grandfather?

And damn dude you're firting openly with Jho and you're married?

That's kinky!
          David
          sigpic Ky

Comment

Originally posted by davidmw1
            your Grandfather?

And damn dude you're firting openly with Jho and you're married?

That's kinky!
            He's finally ready to "explore" and get that 3 some action goin! :rofl:
            **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
            95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

you guys are queerer than a square donut. both of you
              -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

LOL um no. I have not slept for more than three hours a night for the past three years. I get mine, she gets hers, but not always when we want. I dated a playboy model before her so I would say she would have to be hot too. Check it out, October 98 College edition, Purdue.
                AEM intake, Ractive exhaust, Tsudo header, Ecoated blanks, and a bunch of stickers

Comment

Originally posted by diehonda
                  LOL um no. I have not slept for more than three hours a night for the past three years. I get mine, she gets hers, but not always when we want. I dated a playboy model before her so I would say she would have to be hot too. Check it out, October 98 College edition, Purdue.
                  Link?

Comment

and pics of the two of you together. we need proof
                    -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

and pics of the two of you together. we need proof
                      Uhhh, I don't want to see him. Have him email you those pics.

Comment

i didnt say naked, you flagrant homosexual
                        -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Ah man! Tazman we have us a Homophobe!

you guys are queerer than a square donut. both of you
                          David
                          sigpic Ky

Comment

Kozz...I dug your EMO signature way better than your latest...makes me wonder what the hell's happening in your world...
                            If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

its the first part of the saong from "not another teen movie". each one of the lines is a diff character singing. the last one is some random chef serving them food. its hilarious
                              -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

its the first part of the saong from "not another teen movie". each one of the lines is a diff character singing. the last one is some random chef serving them food. its hilarious
                                Oh, I mostly watch disturbing stuff like I just saw "House of a 1000 Corpses" and "The Devil's Rejects"....uh "Sin City", you know movies like that, day to day life is plently comedy for me...[and "Sling Blade" too...Doyle: what's you gonna' do with that...Carl: I aim to kill you...Doyle: well first you dial a nine, then a one and another one and tell'em to send and an ambulance or a hearse or somethin'] [Doyle: that goes for "cocksuckers and retardes" too, now git outta' my house]
                                If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Working...
                                X