OMG ... at it's best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG ... at it's best

Well I was on duty today, and had to make a run down to the headquaters in manhattan... and look what I came across... ofcourse the trust treo 700p managed to get these two great shots, for u all to see..... and frigin laugh at.. hahahahaha

This thing was huge and high as all hell.. I couldn't believe it.
    Attached Files
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Look out! A killer whale!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pox
      Look out! A killer whale!!!
      More like a fugly slow black whale!
      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

lol thats rediculous

good to have you back, bruce

Comment

Man how long did you have to look at that rediculous thing? I think I might've throw up.

Comment

that's the reason i have a shotgun under my seat

T for trigger happy
            Originally posted by 90prtege
            have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
            Originally posted by Turpro
            Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
            CRZbrussian: that sux
            CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
            CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
              '56 VW Cal Ragtop
              www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Wow, free willy.

Comment

man thats ugly
                  91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Originally posted by tehstocker99
                    that's the reason i have a shotgun under my seat

T for trigger happy
                    OMGLMFAO...
                    If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

The first thing that came too my mind was the song by rkelly. The 1 line "I believe I can fly"lol. Wtf was he thinkin?
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by turpro
                        The first thing that came too my mind was the song by rkelly. The 1 line "I believe I can fly"lol. Wtf was he thinkin?
                        U assume he was theirs ur 1st mistake!
                        **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2
                          U assume he was theirs ur 1st mistake!
                          Well it's on an effin neon, what else would you expect,the owner had no taste in cars to begin with.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sube
                            Well it's on an effin neon, what else would you expect,the owner had no taste in cars to begin with.
                            I give him props for being different and not having a civic though!

Comment

that HAS to be photoshopped. no way in god's green earth is that real
                              "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
                              -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
                              -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
                              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                              X