So....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
    some people hate it, some people hate it.
    Does anyone like it?

Wow Darren, wow! This is a big step for you man. Be safe out there and watch your back. Go kick some ass and make a difference. Best wishes and God bless. Report to us as often as you can!

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
      Does anyone like it?
      some people need and like that kind of structure and control. me personally, i can stand it. i like to do whatever i want whenever i want. but hey, whatever makes ya happy.
      Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

good luck to you. heres my point of view, i support all of our troops, most of them dont have a choice wether or not they go overseas. i DO NOT support the "war" in iraq. we have no business there, like we didnt in desert storm, somalia, or viet nam. if and when you get back, you will never be the same, for better or worse. people say we are there to defend our freedom, but that was never compromised. the iraqi people do not want our version of democracy, and this war cannot be won. our "president" had a personal beef with saddam and hes using innocent young men and women to finish it. he is a disgrace to this country. sorry for goin off topic, but it all goes together. good luck over there anyway.

Comment

I just wanted to say that after thinking about my reply I wanted to apologize for coming across the wrong way. Darren, brave, capable people are needed in order to serve the public, protect it, and stand up for the beliefs, morals and ideals of a nation. A soldier is a hero for doing that and I very much respect that.

What bugs me is how politicians, people that are not on the front lines, lead these heroes (and the population as a whole) down the wrong path through propaganda etc. People lose lives on both sides because of this and they shouldn't.

So, all the best in your endeavors, and please don't be offended by my comments, I am just upset at how war and those fighting it are taken for granted by leaders that don't have the people's best interest in mind.

Comment

Hey no worries. Im not offended. Im 100% for the war. Everyone is free to have an opinion and thats because of soldiers.

But at any rate, I cant freaking wait to go. I wish I could leave tomorrow. I quit my job so that i can train hard everyday to be better prepared for my training.
            Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX View Post
              Im 100% for the war.
              mind if i ask why?

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
                I just wanted to say that after thinking about my reply I wanted to apologize for coming across the wrong way. Darren, brave, capable people are needed in order to serve the public, protect it, and stand up for the beliefs, morals and ideals of a nation. A soldier is a hero for doing that and I very much respect that.

What bugs me is how politicians, people that are not on the front lines, lead these heroes (and the population as a whole) down the wrong path through propaganda etc. People lose lives on both sides because of this and they shouldn't.

So, all the best in your endeavors, and please don't be offended by my comments, I am just upset at how war and those fighting it are taken for granted by leaders that don't have the people's best interest in mind.
                I hear that Alex.

I don't know what's going on over there, only they do. What we see/hear on the news every night is total bs/not the whole story. It's really sad that people get the wrong idea when we have guys just like us over there serving for us.

Comment

Working...
                X