join now virtual chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

join now virtual chat

I used to use this alot back in the day, but forgot it existed. it is a 3d voicechat program that was way before its time.

Install this you also need a mic and speakers, ill be on after 6 at the drag strip room
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

If only I had a mic.

I want to hear some sexy man voices.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
      If only I had a mic.

I want to hear some sexy man voices.
      lol, i ave met quite a few chick on here
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
        Oh, so where do I get a mic? Sign me up y0!

Comment

1800 sex line "quality" chicks? Sounds hot but really goes moo at nite?!
          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2 View Post
            1800 sex line "quality" chicks? Sounds hot but really goes moo at nite?!
            no the 2 i have met in person where decently hot, ya know average bored chick who plays on the internet. the point of the 3D chat though is just to BS with people and not have to type
            -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

That's kinda cool, hands free!

Comment

no the 2 i have met in person where decently hot, ya know average bored chick who plays on the internet. the point of the 3D chat though is just to BS with people and not have to type
                Average bored chick who plays on the internet... hmm... the ones i've "met" or "seen" or "heard" of haven't really been hot let alone decently hot... Clearly my state sucks more then i already knew it did!
                **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2 View Post
                  Average bored chick who plays on the internet... hmm... the ones i've "met" or "seen" or "heard" of haven't really been hot let alone decently hot... Clearly my state sucks more then i already knew it did!
                  yeah this is florida, where "average" girl here is "hot" everywhere else
                  -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

If i wasn't seriously involved... So let me get this straight. You have old folks going there to die and hot girls? Wow... we have everything BUT a few stray hot girls who apparently didn't move to florida yet!

Comment

Yeah........Florida........must be nice. They go to the sunshine to let it all out. So many wh0res there.

Comment

Working...
                      X