• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yahoo search !!!
    Owner of two faster 323 on earth !!!
    My MSP 13. @114mph

Comment

my friend owned my first pro b4 me and asked if i could look for performance parts for it. did a search and found protegeclub. never thought about it again for a while then i became the owner of it and remembered pc. joined there and that went south and ppl told me about cp. now im here till death.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

My buddy with an MX-6 was always on an MX-6 forum, so he told me I should see if there is a Protege forum.

Then one day when I was doing a Yahoo search for Protege performance parts, I came by CP.
        Last edited by Jho; 12-12-2006, 08:02 PM.

Comment

i got lost
          "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
          -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
          -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

coz of my annoying seat belt beeping all the time.

Comment

That was not very fugging nice......

Originally posted by Tazman2 View Post
              Theres a reason i quoted your original post!
              I found this web site by searching for a J/O to get a used door panel for my 91 Lx. I search on Mazda+Protege' 1991 in about Jan or Feb of 2005. I got my 1st lx and daily driver now in January 04.

And got a speeding ticket in Jefferson co. Ky. that month. And was not even speeding at that day and time. I think he picked on the County the Car was registered, as he was run out of town as a cop in Lexington. I'll be glad to give his name to any one it matters to. PM me. He's a **** head.

David
              David
              sigpic Ky

Comment

And...

Originally posted by kozzman555 View Post
                i got lost
                your what now, elfed ???
                David
                sigpic Ky

Comment

stumbled across it looking up info the the bp didnt know anything about the engine at the time.
                  mods: engine: fm stroker lightened and knifedged crank, 11:1, custom crank scraper, fully p&p head and intake mani, bored throttle body, flowed and matched stock injectors, rx7 vaf, apexi safc, gude race cams, modded ecu 8200 fuel cutoff, blaster coil, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, fidanza fly wheel and timeing gears, msp diff, custom shortram in a cold air box

suspension: s/r struts intrack springs and intrax sway bars 15x6.5 rims kumho mx tires 205 50 r 15

Comment

gooooooooooogle
                    womp

Comment

my buddy's nagged at me to find a forum to fix my car finaly i did, mazda323performance.com, but they r more bf based and couldnt tell me the things i wanted to know. then i was going through the fs sec there and saw these great folding mirrors. so i came over. them i found i couldnt post. 5 emails to the mods and 3 months later im here. never got those damn mirrors though.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
                      Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
                      price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                      Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
                      The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                      *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Working...
                      X