X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life Lesson...

I Think this Applies To
    all Aspects of Life:
    "Its so Typical... when you're not lookin' for it, when you don't care and you don't give a damn, it swarms aaaaaallll over you..... But when you need it just a little... Just a tiny bit... It will smell you're desperation... from miles away..."

AmeeNerS
    1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
    1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
    2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
    2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Attached Files
    TheMAN
    '01 BJFP MT
    '05 BK3P HB AT

Come see the Protege FAQ

No, I don't own an MP5.
    No, I don't drive a Protege 5.

Originally posted by R240NAII:
    It's always, "hi, I'm 16, a flaming pissant, and have my parents hard-earned money that I'd like to blow, hold my hand and walk me through a course on driftnng/boosting/driving, but remember that I'm not intelligent enough to understand anything and will repeatedly ask the same basic, moronic questions, over and over again".

What happens when you send me PMs such as:
    -Sending me a stupid question (no common sense, no logic, impractical, etc)
    -Sending me a question that can be found searching or in the FAQ
    -Sending me an illegible question (ie: bad grammar)
    No you WON'T get flamed, you'll get ignored. The results will vary if you send flames/insults

Comment

wow that was uncalled for and quite disrespectfull.... someone is having a problem so we are going to piss on him because we think we have a big wang.

Comment

Its gravy... i think that is hilarious... HA HA

Comment

life lessions

"most "FRIENDS" will screw you over for the cost of a extra value meal"
          93 Protege lx (Jessi)
          Project Jessi
          Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Roach220
            life lessions

"most "FRIENDS" will screw you over for the cost of a extra value meal"
            or reconsider what you consider someone as your 'friend'

you'll be surprised how few true 'friends' you really have, sad, but true

'04 Titanium RX-8

Comment

i like making these up as a result of my experience in this sad sad world... hrere is another ...

Life Lesson #258:
              Its typical... We all know... For this lesson "They" can apply to anything or anyone, but here is the basic concept of the matter.

"They" are greedy, and "They" want, and make it clear through their actions what they want... When They get what They want... They abuse it and, as a result, do not want It anymore... These are the Cold, hard facts...

Solution: Is very simple and non-complex... DON'T GIVE THEM ANYTHING... DON'T GIVE 'EM SH**!!! Ultimately... "They" will want it even more...

Payce,
              Ameen

Comment

Life Lesson #1:
                A person can be very smart and be able to convers very well BUT you put that same person in a group of people and said person can become a brainless monkie.

Life Lesson #425:(for guys)
                Women will swear on a bible that they told you what they wanted but in fact all they was said "well thats nice" or "I want you to look at this website" and not say anything else.

Life Lesson #426:(for gals)
                In responce to lesson #425 We (guys) do not under staind that when you say "thats nice" it means that you want it due to the fact that you say "thats nice" all the time about just about everything.
                93 Protege lx (Jessi)
                Project Jessi
                Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:
                Racing in a Honda is like racing in the special olympics, even if you win... your still retarded

Comment

u know they are true friends when u get sent to the hospital at 1 am and still they show up
                  i is dumb

Comment

u know that they are true friends when ur car is ass backwards in a ditch, and they show up to pull u out...not that thats ever happened.....

Comment

I had a friend put me out on friday night at 9:00 insted of going and partying now thats a friend..
                      93 Protege lx (Jessi)
                      Project Jessi
                      Sold

88 "terd tan" ranger

quote:

Comment

Working...
                      X