Bored + New Camera + Clean Car + BEAUTIFUL Day = Photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored + New Camera + Clean Car + BEAUTIFUL Day = Photoshoot

Well, its that time of year again. The time where its perfectly acceptable to sit on your ass, stuff your face, and kill your liver for days on end! Combine that with some nice new gifts, a clean car and some beautiful weather, and you've got yourself a nice little Sunday.

I'm about to gift a new Canon SD630 and I figured, why not try it out first!!! haha - after all, you want to make sure it works first, right? I really wanted to see how it would do on the auto setting, since thats most likely what its going to be used on. Damn girls...I tried to convince her to go all out and get a digital SLR, but she wanted something "tiny, cute, and with a big screen". Check, Check (?), and Check. My wallet is definitely thanking me!

These were all taken within a 5 square mile area of my parent's house. I miss the living around these roads and scenery so bad!!!

I was going to narrate, but f*ck that - it took long enough to re-size and attach them!

So here it is...my official Christmas Eve photoshoot. Enjoy.

Attached Files

More:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by EricM; 12-24-2006, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Now you can see why all the pictures are of the drivers side :
      Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, its 9 inches...

...around.
        Attached Files

Comment

what? no snow? camera looks to have pretty nice resolution and quality. yeah, i wanted to go all out on my camera too, but the price got me. so i got a advanced point and shoot, and almost ended up with a price tag in the low range of SLR's by the time i got all the accessories and everything. oh well, i can always buy one later.
          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Awesome pics dude [tho generally I prefer car photos to have girls in bikinis and heels...you know adds "class"] what about that rear passenger door, a hard to find part ? A good body/paint guy should be able to match the color of your's before you install it...just a thought .
            If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Originally posted by Meltdownsky View Post
              Awesome pics dude [tho generally I prefer car photos to have girls in bikinis and heels...you know adds "class"] what about that rear passenger door, a hard to find part ?
              thanks a lot...i had fun driving around taking them. i'd replace the door, but its not rusting at all (i sanded and touched up where it was scratched down to the metal) and i dont use the car enough to really care if the door is dented in.

i still can't get over this weather - it was almost 60 degrees out today...unheard of!

Comment

Vicious shopping cart attack ? You know after having looked at the damage picture again, it probably could be pulled out and bondo[ed]...haven't heard you mention anything about the performance of the car i.e. you still diggin' it ?
                If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

My best friend lives on a Purgatory Road.......wierd.

Great pics and nice scenery. Thanks for sharing Eric!

Comment

theres no way in hell a shopping cart could've done that! i have no clue what exactly happened, or even when or where for that matter - all i know is that one day we were coming out of a mall store and my (very un-observant) girlfriend said that i had a "scratch" on my door. "oh, a scratch - you mean a 2 foot gash down to to the metal and folded metal"?

anyway, i think somebody put the corner of their bumper into my rear door when backing out of a parking space. assholes didnt leave a note or anything. i guess its karma, a few days before i BARELY touched somebodys bumper and put a little scratch on it. i'm lucky though that they only hit the door, the gash stops about an inch and a half before the rear quarter starts...so when i do replace, all it'll take is a new door.

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil View Post
                      theres no way in hell a shopping cart could've done that! i have no clue what exactly happened, or even when or where for that matter - all i know is that one day we were coming out of a mall store and my (very un-observant) girlfriend said that i had a "scratch" on my door. "oh, a scratch - you mean a 2 foot gash down to to the metal and folded metal"?

anyway, i think somebody put the corner of their bumper into my rear door when backing out of a parking space. assholes didnt leave a note or anything. i guess its karma, a few days before i BARELY touched somebodys bumper and put a little scratch on it. i'm lucky though that they only hit the door, the gash stops about an inch and a half before the rear quarter starts...so when i do replace, all it'll take is a new door.

Yup, a door is easy enough to replace.

Comment

you know your pictures would probably look better if you parked your car behind you when took them.

....just a thought....
                        ClubProtege

Comment

Auto settings or?! Those pics look pretty decent for a NON DSLR!
                          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie94Pro View Post
                            you know your pictures would probably look better if you parked your car behind you when took them.

....just a thought....
                            Ouch, burn!

Comment

Working...
                            X