Damn Shame...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Shame...

My favorite website is now a ghost town...where has everyone gone ? And what about spiders on meth ? Thread closed ? Someone please put a bullet in it and let her go peacefully...
    If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

you hangin with the spiders?????
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Nah...just went off my Anti-depressant[s]...
      If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

lol
        you just need more alcohol..
        perspective is everything...

Comment

Are you sure about that... ?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Meltdownsky View Post
            Nah...just went off my Anti-depressant[s]...
            what are you on? i booze on mine, maybe thats my problem...

Comment

Originally posted by fordpartsguy View Post
              what are you on? i booze on mine, maybe thats my problem...
              LOL if anything it'll just make you REALLY depressed the day after or the day after that!

PS: Notice that "MAY" cause blah blah. Thats like the antidrug commercials with the kid trying to shoot himself after smokin thinking he can't die!
              **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
              95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Whatever you do...don't let a Doctor put you on LEXAPRO, one side effect, Suicidial Tendencies. Oh great, more rocks for the avalanche...

Comment

Originally posted by Meltdownsky View Post
                  Whatever you do...don't let a Doctor put you on LEXAPRO, one side effect, Suicidial Tendencies. Oh great, more rocks for the avalanche...
                  Actually i know someone on a different kind and they have had those tendencies too! Really its a good # of anti depressants that can do that to you depending on your brain chemistry and/or even a certain combo of alcohol, etc.!
                  **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2 View Post
                    Actually i know someone on a different kind and they have had those tendencies too! Really its a good # of anti depressants that can do that to you depending on your brain chemistry and/or even a certain combo of alcohol, etc.!
                    hmm... some ideas i may be able to take.

im depressed...
                    depression sucks...
                    alcohol isnt enough right now so...

oh well, might as well go hit the pharmacy after work.

Comment

Originally posted by girlracerjade19 View Post
                      hmm... im depressed...
                      depression sucks. alcohol isnt enough right now so...

Wow, you can just go to the pharmacy in the Philippines and tell them what you want ? In America you have to convence a Doctor you're "losing it" before you can get help. Alcohol has only intensified my depression, though generally will boost my spirits for a while [when I'm with friends] but once I'm alone, my thoughts about everything will not give me any peace...Lately I'm finding myself jealous of people who need nothing to be "happy"...:microwave

Comment

haha, of course you need prescription..

so it helps that i have friends who are doctors, pharmacists and those in the black market. lol

Comment

Originally posted by girlracerjade19 View Post
                          hmm... some ideas i may be able to take.

im depressed...
                          depression sucks...
                          alcohol isnt enough right now so...

Well they say alcohol is a depressant but i myself get really hyper and just act stupid in general so clearly it works the opposite on me!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazman2 View Post
                            Thats like the antidrug commercials with the kid trying to shoot himself after smokin thinking he can't die!
                            "I'm so high, nothing can hurt me!"

Marijuana kills.

"I love that ****!"

Comment

I'm hungry... Maybe I should have a beer.
                              1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
                              1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
                              2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
                              2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

Working...
                              X