go gators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go gators

**** YEAH, its great to be a ****in gator!! woohooo we owned em. two champs in one year, we OWNED the country!!

haha Fl freaken destroyed Ohio!!! i started watching right after the dude got his helmet knocked off and he still made the tackle, that was freaken awesome
    Originally posted by 90prtege
    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Originally posted by Turpro
    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
    CRZbrussian: that sux
    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

did u see the ****in double tip for the punt return? omfg that **** owned.

Comment

Things were strangely quiet here in New Philadelphia/Dover Ohio today...no one even wanted to talk about the game ! [Okay, maybe some sh*t about bad calls by refs] but I'm pretty sure they know they got SPANKED...
        If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

When the game started with the kick off to ohio straight in for a td I thought too myself "this game is going to be a slaughterfest". I didn't relize that it would be the other way around. Lol. I rarely watch college fb but had to watch this one cause well A: I live in ohio and B: I moved here from fla in may '05. I can say 1 thing though, at least ohio's defence took their heads out of there asses in the 2nd half.

You know for sure ol' boy that got his helmet ripped of and still made the tackle is going to easily be placed on an nfl team just for having that kind of determination.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X