• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Stupid Computer People

http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/cs_stupsales.shtml

its unbelieveable how dumb people can be, salemen and women too
    No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

wow. i've met some retarted people but cmon my grandpa who doesnt know how to turn on my grandma's computer knows more

Comment

HaHa too funny
        1991 Protege DX 5- Speed.Tilt Wheel Cone filter with adapter. Red with Black interior
        1989 Mustang lx 5.0 vert Blue with white leather interior,pulleys and fender mount cold air kit FOR SALE

Comment

lol i love this one it's one of the sub-topic under the Tech support topic

Here is the side of the phone conversation you would have heard if you were sitting next to me during this phone call to a customer.

Tech Support: "Ok, if you want to access the program you just installed you need to first go to the start menu...the start menu.... Ok, you get to that by moving your pointer, with the mouse, to the start button...the start button.... You are using Windows 98, correct? Ok, the start button?...in the lower left hand corner of the screen?...the START button...the button that says 'start'... lower left hand corner...start...yes, it looks like a button...says 'start', that's right...start.... Now move your pointer to that button.... No leave the mouse on the table and just slide it.... See how the pointer moves on the screen...? Yes, very neat. Move it over to the start button.... Yes, the button we were just discussing.... Press the button.... What...? Oh...ok, now what I want you to do is push the power button again to turn the computer back on...."
          :rofl:

Comment

lol

Comment

wow, brings back memories of Fry's and MicroCenter...
              and giving tech support to my family over the phone...
              My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
              JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
              AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Working...
              X