most detailed model.... ferarri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most detailed model.... ferarri

WTF... dude needs to get a life... its cool but worthless and pointless. dedicating a 5th of your life to making a model good for nothing but looking at. cool none the less.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

all I can say is that his grandson is the luckiest sob alive (if he has one)

Comment

he says he's gonna have to sell it at the end of the video, for he can build another one.
        Last edited by protégébob; 02-26-2007, 06:02 PM.

93' 5spd DX
        R.I.P

Comment

Thanks, I've been wanting to see a clear video of that car for years! The builder has skills and patience that I could only dream of having.
          Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
          '56 VW Cal Ragtop
          www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

make it remote control and i will become a potential buyer!

My garage...
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/vbp...p?do=view&g=19

Comment

that bitch needs to hit the dyno

Comment

That is a pretty incredible display of human patience and ingenuity. Though maybe not what most people expect to do with 15yrs of their lives I think that is worth praise nonetheless. Something I certainly have never seen before.

I know I have trouble just changing my oil without getting distracted and beginnig something else.

Comment

It's a hobby guys! The guy sure didn't spend every waking hour to do this, or did he?? As an avid hobbyist, I respect anyone that marches to their own drum beat and really goes the distance in their craft. If I worked for Ferrari as an engineer, I'd very much like to have him build me a model as well. This guy has talent and this could make him alot of money if he got his act together and sold his skills. I know that a model an obsess anyone who likes building. I once took an entire month to build up my first gas powered R/C car, and I really enjoyed that build to.

Comment

Working...
                  X