big news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big news

well i never though this would happen to me but the stork is bringing me a lil one.
    hopefully its a boy!!!! o and we are buying a house.

its kinda funny.....we went backwards of the norm

first was her getting pregnet then comes the house then we are going to get married..........yes i said that word married. its sweet though its probly going to be an xmas baby so i only have to buy it things once a year!!!!lol

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

thats cool congrats
    sigpicSLICK PROTEGE

Comment

congrats man! have fun with everything!

Comment

congrats bro.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

thanks guys

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
          The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
          *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

congratulations. keep us posted.

Comment

Congratulations. I have two kids (twins) myself, and the first couple of months will suck, followed by a really great time. Hang in there!
              Once upon a time, I had a 1993 Protege LX with about 34,000 miles -- owned by my family since new, got it from my dad two years prior with about 18,000 (and two of the original tires) -- then I gifted it to a friend who needed a car. Now it has come back to me with 55,000 and a smoke-laden interior (plus lots of little broken things), so I'm trying to figure out what to do with it.

Comment

kick ass dude!! congrats, sounds like things are going good!
                Originally posted by 90prtege
                have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                Originally posted by Turpro
                Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                CRZbrussian: that sux
                CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

thanks guys for the support.... she going through the im tired stage right now and omg its kinda annoying... but im hanging in there...im excited.....we move into our house june 6. so ill have a garage of my own to retreat to in times of need.

Comment

HURRAY FOR TAX RELIEF!

hahaha

thats great man, kimberly gets worried every once in a while, and if it happens it happens but so far my faith in the pill is great! hopefully it wont happen till i get back to portland, get a house, and have my project RUNNING, knowing full and well when funds are going to be needed it will be out of MY toys
                    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Comment

congratulations, much joy and happiness to you and your family. Take care of them, they are whats important.

Comment

Welcome to the Parental Club, only the best need apply ! Without a doubt, raising my son, 15 soon to be 16 (and Protege' drivin'), has been the finest experience of my life...hope it's the same for you.
                        If it can be done wrong, I will...somehow I always finish tearing things up before I can fix'em ...

Comment

Congrats man.

It's good to know that it works.

Comment

thnx again ur support gives me some calm,at least b4 the storm. and hells ya i am glad to know my stuff works.

Comment

Working...
                            X