Why do people post videos of EXHAUST and REVVING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do people post videos of EXHAUST and REVVING

I am really starting to get annoyed of those people who flood the web with videos of the "EXHAUST SOUNDS" or "IDLE" or "ME REVVING MY CIVIC". What in hell is the point of those? I mean we all know how car sounds and my dog (if I had one) would know how to rev the engine. I beleive that people posting those vids need be banged over the head with their "EXHAUSTS"

Small rant over.

Beats me. The engine doesn't really sound the same revving as it does under load(driving). I'd much rather see a video of someone capturing the exhaust sound from driving than just on the driveway ricer-style.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
    On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
    My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

The videos is to give other ppl with the same car a sound of what the difrent exhaust sounds like. If i have a Supra and i need to hear the sound of apexi and omp exhaust, i just find it on youtube.
      - 1993 Mazda 323 GT-R

x 1991 Mazda 323 GTX - Sold

Helix organic clutchdisc - Bigger aluminium radiator. - GReddy radiatortop - New front mounted intercooler (675x250x76mm total) - Polished stainless steel Inletpipe from turbo to intake - Turbo XS RFL dump - Apexi airfilter - 2,5" stainless steel from turbo, with 4" muffler. - Walbro fuelpump with Sard fuelpumpfilter - Sytec fuelfilter, with Sytec hoseclamp and 8mm steelspunnfuelhose - GReddy expansion tank - Samco silicone hoses -- - D2 coilovers - EBC brake disks front and rear - EBC kevlar brakepads front - EBC greenstuff brakepads rear - Goodridge stainless steel brake lines - 7,5x17" Speedline Corse (ET38) with 215/40-17 Pirelli Pzero Nero - 5,5x15" Powdercoated Enkei (Org. GT-R) (ET45) with 185/55-15 N0kian HK5 studded -- Sparco steering wheel - Sparco pedals - GReddy Profec E-01 - GReddy turbotimer - GReddy turbo presure gauge - GReddy oiltemp gauge from gearbox - GReddy exhaust temp gauge - Pyle alarm and central locking - Pioneer DEH P88MP CD/MP3-player - Bigger spoiler - Bi-xenon 6000k - Bosch Pilot 160 foglight

Comment

because that's just what ricers do man.
        The handling of a Miata, stuffed into a Protege

Comment

mmmmm, yes. it is silly in a parking lot. but onehalfasia's video he just posted sounds nice, I'm sure it's loud, but I like the sound it makes. sounds a hella better than my rust can
          No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

......because there gay.

Comment

i need to make a camera seat thing to mount ni my car so i can take more videos
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Because for some reason **** sounds good!
                **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Working...
                X