Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whistler View Post
    trunk monkey FTW!

but 2-way paging alarm system is good too.
    i need a trunk monkey!! that rocks!! it's officially tomorrow, and i'm still up... again.. 3rds blow..

nothing like a real good laugh before passing out for the day.
    miss my '93 LX at every corner
    photo album
    Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Well, heres the problem, you should already know that owning a Honda/Acura and living in Honolulu is just an invitation to get broken into. Personally, i feel that honolulu is the armpit of the state. I only like going there for shopping. Elsewhere in the state its nice. Honolulu alone get half teh states population in that one city, so you can imagine teh crimerate. so dont move there.
      Or anywhere else in the state please, our local people cannot afford to pay rent over here its ridiculous. Mostly because of teh whole real estate boom, rich guys in mainland buy land build big houses, sell big houses, land taxes go up, then another rich guy from mainland buys the house.

sorry i had to rant.

should have stuck to mazda i found some nice mx-3's and proteges on craigslist. All on oahu. cars not cheap either even if it is a beater.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Squeekster1 View Post
          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatelbobo View Post
            ...Other then that just leave nothing at all worth stealing (not even that $1 air freshener) and leave the doors unlocked.
            That's what I used to do with my CRX in DC. I was in a whole other world of pissed off when they broke my d/s window even though the door was unlocked.
            '90 Mazda 323 GT (sold)
            '04 Mazda Tribute (sold)
            '92 Mazda Protege LX (sold)
            '91 Mazda Protege LX (blown engine)
            '91 Honda Prelude (totalled)
            '91 Honda CRX SI (sold)

Comment

should have stuck to mazda i found some nice mx-3's and proteges on craigslist. All on oahu. cars not cheap either even if it is a beater.
              haha no kidding, as I mentioned before the car rapage, I WAS getting a Pro LX, but getting robbed set me back almost a grand, so I can no longer finance the dream....(not to mention the multiple break downs listed in my sig)

and yah, they aren't cheap at all, the last I checked a first gen 1993 Mazda Pro DX (single cam here people) was $4,000......what the hell.
              1992 Mazda Protege DX Manual - 5/30/2006 R.I.P
              1992 Mazda Protege LX former Manual - 2/2/2010 Parts Donor
              1994 Mazda Protege LX Manual swap Daily Driver W.I.P.

Comment

a couple times there was this really nice 94 lx, fully loaded for 1500. was pretty clean and even 5 speed. it had a little problems like fading paint on the roof, but man i wanted that car so bad.

theres a BP swapped mx-3 on craigslist too right now.

Comment

Working...
                X