another sad day in my house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
    might not be going, Long may not be in town & i may be out of a place to crash. It also depends on inventory, id like to check it out on friday & have everything pulled if i could.
    well u know i just bought a house so if u need to crash for a night or 2 ur more then welcome too. i live in anoka now. go to the web site and check it out

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

frogi323, this place is the best place to vent frustrations of life and there are always people here with a open ear to listen and to help you threw hard times. i have been threw them. all you got to do is keep your head up no matter what happens. my dad died when i was 4 YO due to lung cancer. my mom had cancer and is in remission and has been for about 4 years now. everyone had hard times and it needs to be vented somehow . you dont want to hold it in cause it can kill you.

i hope everything works out for you and your family
      stock blaze red 1992 Mazda Protege DX 5 Speed

Comment

where is anoka in relation???
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I hope things work out for you

Comment

where is anoka in relation???
            5 minutes from my moms old house. remember where i gave u the engine at?

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
            The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
            *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

I actually remember reading the sign now that said (anoka- such & such m iles)
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by madmax_2069 View Post
                frogi323, this place is the best place to vent frustrations of life and there are always people here with a open ear to listen and to help you threw hard times. i have been threw them. all you got to do is keep your head up no matter what happens. my dad died when i was 4 YO due to lung cancer. my mom had cancer and is in remission and has been for about 4 years now. everyone had hard times and it needs to be vented somehow . you dont want to hold it in cause it can kill you.

i hope everything works out for you and your family
                just got some more bad news....my uncle dee is in the hospital. he has cancer they r trying to figure out what kind it is. my grandma said my dad just went into remission. which im very happy about. but i dont know if i can handle much more. i feel so bad for my grandma she turned 90 Wednesday. u know with out even trying i have them all wanting to see my kiddo born. i guess god really does work things in weird ways. im giving them hope. id give my lung if it ment my dad would live another 20 years. this is so hard! im dreading the next thing to come up.
                i wish i won the lotto so i could take care of my family and get them the best medicine i could.

but thnx all u guys for the support!!! it really helps to hear it.

Originally posted by 1967cutlass View Post
                I hope things work out for you
                I actually remember reading the sign now that said (anoka- such & such m iles)
                ryan....downtown ST. Paul is 17miles from my house. its a quick lil drive. remember
                i have a garage!! and a 115ft long driveway!! i also have a spare bed if ya wanted to crash here. although if u come out bring some tools cause im kinda short on some right now.

Comment

Working...
                X