Well my new phone is F-ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well my new phone is F-ed

Yesterday at work my Moto Q started acting up. I wouldn't do anything right, so I tried to put an anti-virus on there and ooh boy it did not like that. So I stayed up till about 1:00am trying to get the thing to work right. I tried new firmware, new interface software, everything short of re-flashing the hole thing. In the middle of re-flashing it back to stock the damn thing gos into a black screen they call it the flash mode of death. Now it's locked up and I have to go argue with Best Buy or The Sprint Store and try to get a new one and start over.

Apparently Moto Q's on the sprint network have some issue's, but me G/F hasn't had any problems with her Q and from what I read last night some people have no problems whatsoever and some people go through 5 phones in the first month. I don't know what the deal is, so I guess I'll try a new one and find a program to backup all my phone number and stuff, which I will have to manually re-enter now.

Wish me luck

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
    98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

maybe its the build quality of some batches. like some can be made good, and some can have flaws in the board design. its hard to tell tho what is wrong with these phones. my friend has one and he went threw 3 before he got one that worked right.
    stock blaze red 1992 Mazda Protege DX 5 Speed

Comment

Yikes! I just started to stay away from Motorola's in general as they have gone down alot in build quality/quality in general as well. The e815 i think was the last good Motorola phone and the ones even before that had alot of issues so yeah. Good luck with exchanging it and hopefully getting a good one soon!
      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Sprint gave me a new one for free and now I have EVERYthing on my phone backed up to my computer. I guess we'll see what happens, but now I have phone INS.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
        98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by photoeye0 View Post
          Sprint gave me a new one for free and now I have EVERYthing on my phone backed up to my computer. I guess we'll see what happens, but now I have phone INS.
          Good deal!
          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Working...
          X