• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the Hell Are you, Clubprotege

Its Been A While

[IMG][/IMG]
    Serenity's Dead.

Holy crap man. That pic of that Miata screams "doooooooooo me in the asssssssssoooooooo" Wtf u been? Hiding from us?
    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Kinda forgot about club protege for a while, just lookin around for nostalgic reasons. are alot of the OG's still around?
      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Miata For the Freggin' WINNAR!!

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by KiddX View Post
          Kinda forgot about club protege for a while, just lookin around for nostalgic reasons. are alot of the OG's still around?
          Yea Im still here!
          (aka proto420)
          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
            Miata For the Freggin' WINNAR!!
            haha, he's still alive! No ****!

i took the miata on a 2400 mile roadtrip about a month ago. St george, UT to seattle. Both trips made in one day! (~17 hours each) here she is taking a rest
            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

I'm still here. Miata looks good.
              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I'm new here, but your car looks nice !

Comment

haha, he's still alive! No ****!

i took the miata on a 2400 mile roadtrip about a month ago. St george, UT to seattle. Both trips made in one day! (~17 hours each) here she is taking a rest
                  So what's done to it? I see a strut bar and wheels...surely there has to be more?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                  On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                  My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

I'm still around... and still looking for another BG.

93' 5spd DX
                    R.I.P

Comment

sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                      92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
                        So what's done to it? I see a strut bar and wheels...surely there has to be more?
                        koni yellows, thats about it. after the infini my will to MOD has subsided for now. eventually ill get myself headers/headerback exhaust and an intake, but thats about as far as ill take it.
                        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

koni yellows, thats about it. after the infini my will to MOD has subsided for now. eventually ill get myself headers/headerback exhaust and an intake, but thats about as far as ill take it.
                          Hey you talk to JC anymore? Last I herd her blew the gtx motor and dropped in a na motor and boosted that. This was last summer. I helped him smog his car and tuned it a little. I still have his number but havent called him.

Are you still in Utah?
                          1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                          http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

am i considered OG? lol ... im still here :D

Comment

after the infini my will to MOD has subsided for now. eventually ill get myself headers/headerback exhaust and an intake, but thats about as far as ill take it.
                              Did you ever end up selling the infini?
                              Last edited by Jho; 08-17-2007, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X