• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont go to jail in the phillipines

Or you'll end up like This
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Whom ever came up with that video should be gang banged by the entire prison!

How do people come up with this crap?!

MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

oh that vid. the made the local primetime news here about a month ago i think.

Comment

about as scary as Micheal Jackson really is
        Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
        Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

that is pretty damn funny.
          The handling of a Miata, stuffed into a Protege

Comment

dude!!! i ****ing laughed my god damn ass off!! that's awesome!! lol, scary but ****ing awesome!

Comment

lol! i saw that last month and people wherer talking about it, it was on the news like what g85 says..
              My Toys =D

Comment

It was really difficult for me to watch the whole vid but I did. Maybe Michael Jackson will visit them for an extended amount of time.
                '95 MX3 Limited Edition. Black in and out 5 speed. Rolling on chrome ZX2 wheels, S/R struts. Eibach springs.

'93 Probe GT JDM KLZE engine latest buy

'94 Probe GT Stock 5 speed.

'93 Tracer LTS Automatic, only 78K miles Sold

'94 EGT Electric current red 5 speed. GONE!
                Race car sold

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=116

Comment

Lmao...

Comment

And here i thought all prisons were about violence, disorder, no respect for workers/anyone, lifting, lifting, and more lifting so when they get out it'll be easier for them to murder again after being in for 5 years from good behavior! Props for not being completely useless prisoners!
                    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

thats actually kinda cool, all considering to put that together musta been a bitch.
                      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

a bloody bitch ha hahaha aaaaahhhhaahahahahah a ...............................................ha!
                        GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
                        AND
                        THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

That was by far the coolest thing I've seen on Youtube. hehe, I miss the Phillipines....not that I want to go to prison.
                          Last edited by AtmaEdge; 09-18-2007, 11:07 PM.
                          1992 Mazda Protege DX Manual - 5/30/2006 R.I.P
                          1992 Mazda Protege LX former Manual - 2/2/2010 Parts Donor
                          1994 Mazda Protege LX Manual swap Daily Driver W.I.P.

Comment

WTF......

That was either one ugly ass girl going bald or a guy.

Comment

that "girl" is named Wendel, and is a guy. I watched all of the videos they do. amusing, and the thriller one is by far the best. the rest are all downhill from there....please, don't waste your time like I did. lol
                              No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Working...
                              X