Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont go to jail in the phillipines ...
    Avoid jail, jails sucks in Ky. too!
    **** happens, but mostly...just ****in behave! Or you may be stuck in a suck video doing the al gore rithum march....I could not stand it it sucked me to death, gross, flamin ass gay!

Chicks always rule, seeing this is enough to keep me out of sinking jails! No beer either!

The thriller was like a effed up Beavis and Butthead video.
    The bald chic was not a chic either, or it had a bad ass case of noasitol!

WWBS?=what would Butthead Say?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjMd2...elated&search=
    Last edited by riverrunnernky; 10-03-2007, 11:14 PM.
    David
    sigpic Ky

Comment

Originally posted by Jho View Post
      WTF......
      That was either one ugly ass girl going bald or a guy.
      jho, if you think that was a girl (ugly or not for that matter), youre in biiiiiig trouble. imagine, what more if you have your beer googles on. hahaha

first time i saw the video. and im laughing my ass out. props for mad skills. thriller is the shiet.
      perspective is everything...

Comment

Originally posted by jadiemiranda View Post
        jho, if you think that was a girl (ugly or not for that matter), youre in biiiiiig trouble. imagine, what more if you have your beer googles on. hahaha

first time i saw the video. and im laughing my ass out. props for mad skills. thriller is the shiet.
        Awe Sissy, what was that thing??

I can tell you Jo has no sugar in his tank for uglies.

I just know..., I even gave him the shirt for his love of the opposite sex!

Jo knows Beauty, and that 'thing' was after a Pit Bulldog fight, uglee!

I sincerly appoligize if this is anyone's loved one on here at CP, but in this country, we guys call eacher ugly often and think nothing of it.

I refuse to believe this person going bald was any different that a male dragster!

David
        David
        sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
        X