No announcement yet.

stupid 323...stupid cops!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too bad you can file a suit for harassment and not doing his job... make sure you point out the cops attitude in court and that he never once offered to lend assistance which is what we pay him to do. I hate cops with a passion i've always wanted to go to a police station and either fill their tanks with sugar or just blew the cars up and say f u (wow i sound like a very angry person)
    In the Garage
    Black 93 MX-3 GS
    Bp powered
    GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
    MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by projectmx View Post
      (wow i sound like a very angry person)
      lol i guess we both are then!
      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by projectmx View Post
        i've always wanted to go to a police station and either fill their tanks with sugar or just blew the cars up and say f u
        Haha awesome

Comment

you guy find it funny how they like to hot rod the squad cars? b/c there not theirs. but the money for the repairs comes from taxes. What do they pay each paycheck? and their house?
          ****ING IDIOTS.
          and your right.
          Ford and Dunkin Doughnuts would be out of buisneess.
          maybe ford would be a better car company if they built cars/trucks that were safer, not ugly, and lasted longer. Maybe they should hire someone that worked for mazda/honda/acura plant.
          not have lazy asses from detroit make them.
          state troopers can be such assholes.
          Engine:
          2.2L
          4-cyl
          make:
          Saturn
          Model:
          vue
          Transmssion:
          MANUAL :ARCADE:
          Rims:
          alloy
          Drive Terrain:
          FWD
          -------
          lol the head looks like styrofome!
          i'll get pics when i can get my hands on a camera! LOL

Comment

i will point the way i was treated out. and i agree we pay there bills so they should treat people better. or at least the people that brake down on the road.!!!!

Originally posted by minnesotapj
            Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
            price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
            Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
            The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
            *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Originally posted by frogi323 View Post
              i will point the way i was treated out. and i agree we pay there bills so they should treat people better. or at least the people that brake down on the road.!!!!
              Or actually do their job and ACTUALLY protect us and also follow the same laws they enforce. Ugh. Oinkers can go oink themselves!
              **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

What a ****ing dickwad... that is ridiculous... talk about kickin someone when their down... he basically just ****ted on you dawg.

Originally posted by frogi323 View Post
                so i was on my way home from work when my engine light comes on. its over heating. it did this in the morning and it was the thermostat. but it finally opened and
                the engine started to run normal. so i figure its the same thing. so i just try to get home hoping the thermostat will open up and ill be fine. but no this doesn't happen.
                it over heats and dies on the side of the highway. biff puffs of white smoke coming from the engine. so someone call 911 saying that my car was on fire. so a state trooper shows up. ask whats the problem. then ask is there a fire. b4 i have a chance to answer him he ask 4 more questions. he asks if someone is coming to get me, if i have a tow truck coming, for ml dl, and proof of insurance. i answer these questions. then he sees my cracked windsheild, rear quater window tint. and asks me how long its been cracked. i told him since it got cold. i got a ticket! then he started telling me that the windows cant have any tint what so ever! this is bs!
                the in the state of mn i have by law 48hrs to remove my vehicle from any highway or road. he gave me 2 hrs or it would be towed. so i walk away from this with a ticket for cracked windshield, and warnings about illegal tint, and having something hanging from my mirror. so my issue is that i broke down on the highway and instead of helping me he treated me like a criminal!!!!!

stupid cops!!!!!!!a$$hole troopers

but its now at home. and i have a court date. i will try to fight it, but ill probably loose again. anoka rapes people for money.
                1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
                1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
                2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
                2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

yeah he did

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
                  The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
                  *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Minnesotan State Troopers absolutely suck!

Comment

Originally posted by whistler View Post
                      State Troopers absolutely suck!
                      Fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by whistler View Post
                        Minnesotan State Troopers absolutely suck!

i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they r dicks!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X