UGH!!!!!!!!! pic will explain all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be screwed.

I have a hard time going slow, especially on the highway.

Comment

now just imagine.... you've just finished a brutal BPT swap. Nothing went right ... but you persevered! you got it all done with a few sweet mods to boot..... just got it tuned and off you go on a nice little run....... how many of you would end up getting impounded ?

Comment

this is stupid insane. in mn 20+mph over = double fine . but the fine is only 350$usd. anything over 100mph=loss of dl for 6months-1year and a fine of i think 500$+impound fees and reinstatement fees.. but this rarley happens because they usually cut ya a brake and make it 19mph over. 10k would def set me back for a while. thats half the money i owe in student loans.
        Last edited by frogi323; 10-25-2007, 08:23 PM.

Originally posted by minnesotapj
        Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
        price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
        Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
        The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
        *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

Working...
        X