• Show
Clear All

I either suck or am too buzzed. 62%
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowProtege View Post
      74 here and i didnt go to school... i also wish they would tell me what ones i got wrong.
      they do. on the left at the bottom there's a button, it opens a list of all the questions. it shows you which ones you got wrong as you submit. and when you're done you can go back and see which ones you should have picked.
      No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by jay View Post
        88% just rushing through it and whoever made the test needs to go back to school.. what is this "decelleration" of which they speak....tain't no such thang. Negative accelleration, accelleration on a different vector, but decelleration? Sloppy. I'd like for the test to show which ones I got wrong, so I can argue some more and fart in their general direction.... no wonder I didn't do well in school, eh?
        lol at the monty python
        Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
        Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

o jesus, i started doing the test, but then noticed i had 40 questions left, and decided i have better things to do. like my physics homework,which i've already been doing for 2 hours today. high school physics is easy as ****, but college physics moves about 6x faster, and doesn't always explain things as well.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by almightybmw View Post
            they do. on the left at the bottom there's a button, it opens a list of all the questions. it shows you which ones you got wrong as you submit. and when you're done you can go back and see which ones you should have picked.

ic... i was at work and just farting around. i wish i would have looked but my supervisor sits next to me and was probably wondering what the hell i was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by almightybmw View Post

So what now I gotta go back and take the damn thing again so's I can argue about em some more? Well heck. Maybe later. I gotta install a goddamn clutch...
              '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
              '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

wel i took it again so i could see what ones i got wrong, and i did better gogo 78% with no school... but im suprized i got the one with a million pulleys right

Comment

WTF??? Aptitude.....

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper View Post
                  mine was 74% i went to school for this. i guess this is what happens when you're out of it for 3+ years.

http://www.forddoctorsdts.com/quizze...alAptitude.php
                  WTH is this about, ****, fawk the aptitude, I want altitude damit!

Whose thread is this kazman555s?

Aptidute, hell, not me I'm mildly Autistic! Well, dyslexic!
                  David
                  sigpic Ky

Comment

de·cel·er·ateplay_w("D0070100") (d-sl-rt)
                    v. de·cel·er·at·ed, de·cel·er·at·ing, de·cel·er·ates
                    v.tr. 1. To decrease the velocity of.
                    2. To slow down the rate of advancement of: measures intended to decelerate the arms buildup.

v.intr. To decrease in velocity.

Comment

Gaahhh.
                      John Stewart Denker; John S. Denker; John Denker; jsd; physics; phys-l;

"In physics, the word “deceleration” is not much used. In particular, it is not the opposite of acceleration, or the negative of acceleration. Any change in velocity is called an acceleration."

Common usage don't make it right, y0. It be all like slang fo'shizzle.
                      Y'all talk that deleration sheeeit to my homie MC Stephen Hawking, he gowna pop a cap in yo'ass!
                      '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                      '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

72%.. i'd score way better the second time..

miss my '93 LX at every corner
                        photo album
                        Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Wtf,

Originally posted by martiniac View Post
                          72%.. i'd score way better the second time..

Hey Andy, wanna runnem!! For a beer! HA!

Apptitudes ass, lets haul ass to the Beer keg!
                          David
                          sigpic Ky

Comment

well i got 78 and I'm actually pretty pleased as I haven't done any mechanical school, course alot of it wasn't necessarily mechanics...the pulley's are what got me, I think I got em almost all wrong
                            Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
                            sigpic

Comment

68%
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

haha! Ryan, for being as smart as you are about cars, that's a sad score...Not everyone has to be an engineer though.
                                No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Working...
                                X