X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KING CUDA crom FEOA e-thugged me

I feel so warm and fuzzy! ROFL

Well with that kind of attitude he won't have any chance of selling his car ... but let's not let this spread. People like this are everywhere in the world and there isn't much that can be done about it.

Comment

lol ... what a jerk someone ban his dumb ass

Comment

It didnt take long to show what kind of person he is. I dont care what some one says, its all about your character. I always look at past post of people before I buy online.
        Mx3 RS,BP-turbo
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628805

Comment

Originally posted by kingcuda
          um, don't bother. I'm done posting here. what a ****ing JOKE. I'll go back where I came from. I've been posting on car forums longer than most of you kids have been alive. KEEP YOUR LITTLE CAR FORUM

He will be put on a temporary ban. . I'll have ryan do what he wants after my ban is lifted. Kind of funny him calling me a kid. lol. I'm 33,married with 2 kids.

Originally posted by ban section
          User kingcuda has been banned until 11-03-2007 10:00am
          So now this thread will be closed as not too stir up any bs around here.
          Last edited by Turpro; 10-27-2007, 09:46 AM.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
          X