dog with a cigar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dog with a cigar

Hey guys check this out .. It is a funny as video it just had me really bugging out ...

Click on the link and save to your pc please ..
    this way others can download it ..=
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

I've seen that one before. Triumph is funny as hell. Check out his other videos too.............you can download them from kazaa and i-mesh. Very funny stuff.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

you guys can't tell me you watched this and didn't find it funny. That little dog is hilarious ...

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

hellooo.. can you say MUPPET ON CRACK!!? lol, thank conan for that one bro.

Comment

it's funny aint it... I have more to ... will post them later if I don't go to my girls house.....

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

That's awesome....who would really dress up like that and walk around New York. Let's see more.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
            Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
            I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

he was on the commies

Comment

I can't believe that you just found out about Triumph! Triumph is my HERO... for me to poop on
                "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

this thread is perfect...for me to poop on

Comment

Thats sad people actually do that

Comment

Thanks. I'd seen it before, but my wife hasn't (yet). She'll get a kick out of that. :D
                      David Avard
                      '90 Protege LX (STS-prepped)
                      '89 Civic Si (STS-prepped)
                      '02 Altima SE (14.164 @ 97.7mph stock)

Comment

Working...
                      X