Domestic Violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Domestic Violence

Anyone ever have them problems???? i did 2night and it wasnt pretty, basicly like any other thing,, ya kno moms b/f starts yellin i call him a ****ing asshole and tell him 2 kill himself., adn he goes off on me ,, mom steps in slaps him., and tells him 2 leave me alone throws her against the counter and ready to hit her so i run up throw him agaist the door then over the kitchen table ., ya kno how it goes.., anyone else have this problem., ... damn one thing i tell ya Adrenalin is a good thing i mean im 5'5 200lbs this guy is 6'5 250, lol good thing for that adrenalin **** lol

That's ****ed man. I'd do the same though, or worse.

Hope it works out.
    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

heh, beats two fat women fighting over a dvd player in walmart :p:

or the drunk veteran who stole a pick up truck this evening from his local VFW post, made it a 1/2 mile in the snow to my street corner when he careened over a curb at the corner, ran over my neighbors fence and f-ed the hell out of the bumper and suspension, then had the balls to get out and run down the street. thank heavens for 10 inches of snow.. he made it 3 staggering blocks before he collapsed.

but dude, seriously, next time you get a chance (if there is another chance), just use that adrehnaline to your advantage and wreck him... you'd be suprised what the human is capable of hyped up on adrhenaline.
      peace

Comment

haha get this ,, the next day he walked up 2 me and was like , if anyone asks where i got the scar on my face, just tell them i was working under your car and the exhuast fell down and cut me.( hes a mechanic) ., 1st of all no way i would say that 2nd ofall.., the protege is to high quality to have the exhaust falling off

Comment

me and my dad used to be like that he would try to hit me for dumb reasons and then one time he did and i stabed him in the knee with a throwing knife he never tried to hit me again
          i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
            me and my dad used to be like that he would try to hit me for dumb reasons
            gee.. where to begin.. i'm suprised he didn't kill himself by now

Comment

hes tried to a bunch of times now he just drinks alot and does a bunch of drugs
              i is dumb

Comment

you should stop talking.
                Visit My Garage

Comment

i dont think hes the only one doing drugs and drinking a lot.., maybe u do 2., or maybe ur mom was into the same ****., ****... everyone back offa him hes a crackbaby
                  Last edited by Chad; 12-08-2003, 08:46 AM.

Comment

my mom dosent do many drugs and she barely ever drinks
                    i is dumb

Comment

hey guys, i know this kid says some stupid things, but you guys are taking it a little far with some of the comments in the thread. If you think his comments are stupid, then fine, but chill out with the killed himself comments or the crack baby comments. That takes it a little too far.
                      2000 DX, Blue
                      Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                      2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

I'll agree with matt on this one. Skr33t's post's may usually be garbage but comments like some of the ones above put you on "his" level. sorry about the Jack.

now on topic. way to go taking the fuker down. if someone so much as laid a finger on my mom, I'd probably go to jail for a very, very, long time

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
                          hes tried to a bunch of times now he just drinks alot and does a bunch of drugs
                          I don't know how old you are, but you should try and get yourself out of that environment. Chances are being in that environment won't help you progress. I don't know how old you are and if you can afford it. But even if you can't afford it, it is better to struggle, be your own man and live a positive life, especially if you have the ability to do so ....
                          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                            I don't know how old you are, but you should try and get yourself out of that environment. Chances are being in that environment won't help you progress. I don't know how old you are and if you can afford it. But even if you can't afford it, it is better to struggle, be your own man and live a positive life, especially if you have the ability to do so ....

Comment

Wow congradulations on your victory.
                              Glad everything turned out ok. And no one on your end was badly hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X