New Car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Car!

Gots me a new car! I liked the reliability of my 92 Protege LX so much that I decided to upgrade it to a P5. After years (literally) of searching I finally found the one I've been looking for and could afford. It was quite a drive getting it from Miami to central Wisconsin but has been well worth it. Only problem is I feel bad with it being so mint and having to face our harsh salty winters.

33XXX miles, full leather interior, spare tire sub, manual transmission for.....$6200. It is a rebuilt title. It went through a front end collision where the air bags deployed so it was salvaged and rebuilt. Carfax is clean so I'm really hoping it's not a stolen car given the price. Pics below:

These are the previous owner's pics as it is now too cold here for my own photoshoot.

And have to spam pics of the del sol as well since it has just been finished.

Last edited by tonybonekhang; 11-28-2007, 07:42 PM.

nice, I like both rides. always been a fan of the del sols.
    great price on the P5, very clean too.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
      X