M'er F'in INSURANCE! (profanity galore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M'er F'in INSURANCE! (profanity galore)

I'm so ****ing pissed. My stupid ****-stain of a ****ty insurance company sent me an e-mail today confirming my renewal for my insurance policy. My current premium for my two cars is $486/6 months, quite a deal for a single 21 year old. I just got an e-mail that my new premium is going to be be $664/6 months. THAT'S ****ING BULL****! So I write them a quick e-mail and here's my responce:

Dear Daniel,

Your renewal premium increased solely due to a rate revision that
    occurred in your state at the end of May. Your current term was not affected because the renewal processed on our end prior to the rate increase. The increased premium has nothing to due with your personal driving record. It was a statewide increase. Your new six month premium is $664. We do appreciate your business. If you have any additional questions,
    please contact us at 1-800-462-2123.

Sincerely,

GMAC Insurance

THEY CAN EAT MY ****ING ****! ****ING ASSHOLES!

I did a rate quote from progressive and it wasn't any cheaper. ****ing stupid state raising my insurance on my ****ing 13 year old cars! What the **** is their problem? Anyone know any other places where I might get some cheap insurance?

Now with my bike going to be on my insurance in the spring, I'll be spending about $500 more a year on insurance. What a bunch of ****ing ****!
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

yeah, I hear ya. I had that happen to me. $900/6 mo. turned into $1200/ 6 mo. I have over 10 years worth of clean driving record too. damn full coverage required for financed vehicles. that was pretty profane but I think you can do better...lol:p:

Comment

Dude - suck it up.

My insurance for 6 months on 2 vehicles is over $2000.

There was a "statewide increase" last year here, too. Totally negated my defensive driving course 10% discount.

New Jersey - #1 in insurance costs; New York is #2.

I'd KILL to pay only $600.

All you can do is shop around.

~HH

Comment

I pay 1000 for the 323 and the protege together. But there remember the protege is a 95 with dual airbags. So that costs me a bit more. The 323 costs 300 bucks for me to insure for the year which is gravy...
        Damn I am sorry to hear that. needless to say a hike like what you experienced is definetly a hike. Hopefully you can find a way to get it down again ...
        Bruce
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I know I shouldn't be complaining, but neither of my 13 year old cars are financed, and they have NO coverage (liability only), it SHOULD be dirt cheap!

I ****ing hate insurance companies, they can eat **** and die. That's like a 26% rate hike!
          Dan
          dreesemonkey

Comment

yeah I feal you .. I have liability on both my protege and 323 also... but I have been thinking about bumping the protege up to FC soon, or once the turbo is in the car.

I would be upset to, because if you are used to paying 300 for something, then it is understandable to bitch about a 200 to 300 dollar hike. That is extra money that could have been used for something else...

bitch on brotha bitch on

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

something like that was said to be really cheap.
              Good luck finding something.
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Bahahaha.

On my 1993 Protege GT I pay $3900/year (no theft or fire or any comprehensive insurance).
                My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
                  Bahahaha.

On my 1993 Protege GT I pay $3900/year (no theft or fire or any comprehensive insurance).
                  did you bend over for that , or did they give it to you standing up... cause that seems like it hurt

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I'm getting used to it. :p:
                    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

thats in canadian dollars though...so its like 15 bux a year :p:

Comment

600 for 2 cars is ****ing ridiculously cheap. I have a clean record, and am 21 just like you. I pay like $520 for the MX3 alone, and I was paying an additional $140 when I had the Festiva added. USAA rules
                        93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Thats only $55 a car per month. I pay 162.19 for one. Thats almost a grand for 6 months. Id kill to pay what you pay! But thats still sucks to have your insurance jacked up in price like that all of a sudden.
                          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by funkdaddysmack
                            ....I did a rate quote from progressive and it wasn't any cheaper....
                            progressive is insane. they wanted to charge me 5x what i pay now for insurance!

btw, don't feel too bad. my insurance went from $300 every 6 months to $650 every 6 months when i moved to louisiana. i know a guy here that pays $4000 every 6 months!!

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
                            ....USAA rules
                            it sure does.
                            Tito Cruz
                            '94 Pro DX
                            Cali Air National Guard - 163rd ARW

Comment

i'm still under my mom's insurance, and she has 20+ years clean driving record... so it's really no comparisson.. but this 'statewide' increase isn't malarchy, but a 200 dollar difference is insane. i'm taking a wild gander that you're paying state minimums.. or comprehensive w/ collision? if you're paying liability only, you're rates are normal for a single male with 2 cars. i could suggest pricing statefarm, nationwide (i think), or allstate.. as they seem to push a little lower premiums than GMAC typically. as far as new jersey, ALOT of insurance companies are pulling out because they stand to lose substansially for insuring in new jersey. just keep your self in the clear till you're 25, and your rates will drop drastically. and just for info, i learn alot from my sister who's an insurance agent for Carpenter Warren (based in lexington) and i pay $426 every 6 months for liability only, thats with 2 at fault accidents (as far as i know), driving school discount.. and a few other discounts.. all through allstate insurance company.
                              peace

Comment

Working...
                              X