Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ricers Don't Discriminate

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/M...-run_18851.htm

wow, that car really makes baby jesus cry!
    sigpic

Comment

Thats quite possibly the worst thing ever done to a FD
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

They're such a nice looking car. Why the HELL did this guy have to go and f@ck this one up....
        '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
        '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

It's unfortunate. Between the color change, ****ty body kit, and shoe polish dash/cryola interior, that guy now has a $3,500 car...

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/M...-run_18851.htm

Comment

Originally posted by jay View Post
            They're such a nice looking car. Why the HELL did this guy have to go and f@ck this one up....
            I know someone IRL that has 4 FD's and a FC. He has done far worse thing IMO. Basically, he took 2 13b engines and put them together witha 20b center iron and a 3 rotor Eshaft. Then he put a fuggin huge turbo (looks like it belongs to the space shuttle) after getting a full rebuild 2 times and the car is running like a gem. He had maybe 10 miles on the engine, he started revving it to 7k. Mind you the engine was in no way shape or form tested or broken in. It immedately started leaking oil and the turbo blew. Problem: Stationary gear not pressed on straight and needs to be rebuilt for a third time.
            He also has a red FD MTX to ATX swap. WDF who swaps to a ATX? Also this car has been caught on fire when he was driving and knew that the fuel line was leaking. He bought the car thinking that it is an R1. He honestly believes that it is an R1. All R1's have black interior. This one has tan carpet, seatbelts, and other tan trim.
            He also has 2 more FD's which are just sitting behind the barn. One has no interior, engine, or tranny it is almost stripped. The other has no engine and is storage for dumb **** he buys like knockoff mazdaspeed harnesses and oil caps.
            This guy I know is truely dumb and has entirely way too much money

Oh yea. The FC. His daughter basically totaled it last week. She is ok. He says that he is going to fix it. Its just going to sit like all his other project cars

Project cars:
            944 LS1 swap. Not started
            Saab soemthing or another. Not started
            240 W/SR20 waiting on some cams and other ebay parts
            (this guy loves ebay)
            3 FD 20b swaps 2 not started 1 blown
            1 FC needing whole front end
            Last edited by wheresthericego; 01-18-2008, 06:46 PM.
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

i want a ls1 swapped fd
              sigpic

Comment

The car was done in bad taste.....

Comment

its salvagable but not for 9k

Comment

I guess it has a little problem with coolant
                    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by me19875 View Post
                      i want a ls1 swapped fd
                      **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                      95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                        I guess it has a little problem with coolant
                        Its a FD.

Comment

Working...
                        X