My trip From Hell (i mean to CAli)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My trip From Hell (i mean to CAli)

Well today at 8:30am EST i left the comfort of my bed to fly to sunny California. I was dropped offa little early as my signifigant other had an exam at 9am. so i sat around th airport till nnon, when my flight was suposted to leave. and this is whne the perverbial **** hit the jet turbine.

my flight had a 2.5 hour delay. yes i sat on an airplane for 2.5 hours more than i needed to for a 1 hour flight. so i arrive in Detroit from Ottawa, at 3:29pm. problem i have a flight the departs in 8 minutes and the door closes in 3.

guess running at full tilt from gate C8 to Gate A75 take four minute. this included sprinting on the moving walkways,

so out of breath, i look at the Attendant and i get a "sorry i can open the Door, it's too late. the PLANE WAS ****ING RIGHT THERE!!! so after i cathc my breath another lady walks up and says "are you Mr Robertson form Ottawa?"

she gets the dirtiest look i could muster.

"oh i'm sorry, we were holding the door for you but gave up."

first lady "Oh that is you... I'm sorry"

3-2-1, BOOM! i snap. the first lady who said that i was to late gets the brunt of a "Protoss ownage". come to think of it now i feel kinda sorry for her. But still you are holding the plane for ONE, person and an out of breath man is infront of you asking to be let on, and you still cant clue in!!! Wow what kind of retards run this airline???

So anyways after 10 minute of yelling i lose my voice, i have a security gaurd at my side, and the supervisor is on his way.

I love security gaurds. this guy actuall put an hand on my shouldr and said, "dude let it out, just dont hit anyone" then gives me a glass of water.

Round 2, Brock meets the Super. 3-2-1 KABOOM. After dispelling all my hate for air travel to lady 1, the supervisor gets my "revised statments" and lady 1 has the nerve to start interupting me. even the security gaurd gives her a cross look. i try to collect myself, the the super says, well we will just put you on standby for the next flight.

STANDBY!!! WTF!! I need another glass of water... (the security gaurd helps me out in that area again) I love these guys, i have total respect for them, now more than ever.

i bitch till my face goes red. and i cant get my Business class seat back, and the next flight wont get into San Diego till 1 am. I request to see the contract of carriage. The super is caught off gaurd, and then proceds to ask lady 1 if there is a Contiential Flight leaving for SAN soon. to my luck (and just my luck) there is one spare seat on the flight. and i am booked on it. whoppdee ****ing doo. So now i have to Fly to Houson's Bush Intnl, change planes and i arrive in San, 5 hours later than intended.

I'm not happy. I finally turn to the security gaurd and Say thank you. Look at the supervisor, and state that if he loves his family my lugage will make it to my destination. finally i look at lady! and tell her that see should be put in a sack and buryed in a garden so that her body will produce the 02 for the rest of us, because that is the only value i see in her.

So pissed off and with a sore throat i sit down. only to get on a 1/2 full plane. I get to San, meet Dave and he have a qucik chuckle. Then over the PA i hear, "Coninteial Airlines is Paging Mr. Brock Robertson, please see us at the special claims counter"

My Bags were the first off the plane and handed to me in person. a small victory, but still a painful one.

Moral to the story:
    Yell loud enough, long enough and someone will jump into action

i am still filling a formal complaint with the first airline. i beileve i was unjustly done. i have flown with that airline for 12 years and have seen nothing but an exponetial rise the that companies inability to treat coustomers right.
    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
    So his engine he goosed
    With much too much boost,
    And drove a rod through his block.

damn man, thats one hell of a day you had. at least you made it to San Diego. btw: how is the weather? this story has made me home sick as I was born and raised in Laguna Beach. enjoy the rest of your trip.

Comment

Glad to here you made it ,somehow I can't imagine you witha temper .

2001 LX 2.0 Grace green metallic with gold graphics,
      Motegi MR12 rims in gold
      Falken Zeix 502's 205/40/17,
      MDC Enterprises short throw shifter,Sparco shift knob,
      Sparco pedal set,Vibrant axle back muffler , MDC Enterprises CAIwith K&N filtercone,Ractive strut bar,MP3 rear swaybar,Tien S-tech springs ,AWR engine mounts,AWR adjustable endlinks,AWR rear trailing arms,Konig rear wing colour matched ,Altezza tail lights edges colour matched to car.P5 front seats,
      P5 front conversion with side skirts

Comment

Originally posted by macklum
        Glad to here you made it ,somehow I can't imagine you witha temper .
        :runs and hides from the mighty Protoss::p:

Comment

Don't yell at the gate lady, it's not her fault
          2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Holy **** dude, that's a hilarious story (through the eyes of someone whom it didn't happen to)

You da man!
            Dan
            dreesemonkey

Comment

now find a way to make it to the life meet on sunday or I'll kick your ass
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Good stuff!! They don't learn if you don't yell
                <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
                AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

hahaha i love you brock :p:

Comment

the comments were dripping with satire, and the o2 commentwas more of a satrical joke than a treat. . Well since 9-11 air passenger's rights have been raped. we are more cattle than people.

yeah i hate airports.
                    When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                    Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                    Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                    So his engine he goosed
                    With much too much boost,
                    And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

KILL 'EM ALL!!! i think next time you should drive... or a nice train mabye
                      Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Re: My trip From Hell (i mean to CAli)

Originally posted by Protoss
                        this guy actuall put an hand on my shouldr and said, "dude let it out, just dont hit anyone" then gives me a glass of water.
                        That's GOLD!

I think I've only met a couple of "nice" security guards in my life.
                        My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                        - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Yo I have to say , that story really made my day... It frigin damn near had me in tears.
                          Funny thing, before I met you at the kent meet, I never really pictured you and your posts. I never could put them together. Guys you have to meet Protoss. He is mad cool ,, it's damn near impossible to believe his temper can blow like that once he gets amped.

Shoot, I would have blown a fuse to .. I can't blame you ..
                          Bruce
                          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I would've stabbed the bitch.
                            93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                            02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                            05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Working...
                            X