Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have lost all hope for humanity

One of my friends in a local car club just posted this on our forum:

How can someone get T-boned, have 2 children in the back seat, and have bystanders steal their christmas presents? W.T.F.
    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

That's messed up. The beginning was bad enough but when I read about the people not stopping to help but stopping to steal gifts, that pisses me off. If I had been there I would have been kicking some people's asses.

Comment

holy **** thats ****ed up...i hate ppl

Comment

what the **** is wrong with people

Comment

People are assholes, thats whats wrong.
          Ryan The middle child is always ignored
          BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
          Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Such people shoud not live. To have no feeling for another living thing, especaily one that just been physically and emotinally hurt, is definately not worth living. If there were cameras at that light, and people do get caught, they should pissed on, and stoned to death. Thats the only way. I hope your cousins and their mother are going to be OK.
            "Probable impossibilities are to be preferred to improbable possibilities."

Comment

i carry 3 throwing knives in my car for just this purpose. hit me and run, ill get you in the leg with one. im accurate with them too. when i deliver pizza people know that you have money on you and you have pizza too, and ive been almost been jumped a few times, so i need something to defend myself with.

more on topic, as bad as it is that people can sink to that level, the only thing we good people can do is continue to be good people. you should of course defend you and yours, but when your left with nothing but to simply deal with what has been done to you, you must take the high road, and if you do not you only add to the problem. if i had seen that happen i would have first made sure that everyone in the car was alright, then pick up all the valubles and defend them, because i know from experiance that people are immoral, dishonest, and just plain TERRIBLE when they are in the mob mentality.
              Serenity's Dead.

Comment

hmmm. razor blades, salt, and lemon juice (to start). give me the muther phuker that stole presents. hearing stuff like this makes me wish i could leave the planet.
                Last edited by GotBoost; 12-12-2003, 07:41 AM.

Comment

It embarrasses me that I'm part of the same species as some people Not that I'm the model citizen or anything, but I wouldn't steal present from a family's car who was just in an accident.
                  Dan
                  dreesemonkey

Comment

The only reason that some people are still alive is because its illegal to kill them.
                    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Originally posted by midnightblue97
                      The only reason that some people are still alive is because its illegal to kill them.
                      I saw that on a bumper sticker a while back... we should use that as a warning. Find people who do stupid **** like this and stick that on their cars and houses so everyone can wonder what they did.

Comment

Damn... I just saw this post... that is lower than a low blow to a midget Hoe....
                        1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
                        1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
                        2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
                        2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

I would have started knocking people out left and right. I always carry my 3 foot break over bar in my trunk. (I work in a really ****ty neighborhood)

Whats nice is that its a tool and not a weapon. You get pulled over with knives, and cops ask questions. You get pulled over with a 3 foot break over bar and some other tools, cops cant say a word.
                          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

2 foot titanium torque wrench. nuff said. I work In teh north end (bad end ) of halifax. If that is not enough I am often there until late at night, there are few stereet lights, adn I'm in uniform (which all adds up to alot of gettign noticed by teh wrong people)
                            Visit My Garage

Comment

Sad, You know the presents couldnt of been over like 20 bucks each they are 2 and 3 year olds toys. If i saw that i would whoop there ass

Comment

Working...
                              X