This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny story

ok, first thing is that i skateboard and i skate just about everyday well at about 9 pm every couple nights we(me, my brothe, my neighbor, and another kid) go down a parking garage. well the security guards dont really like it too much. well they always endup calling the cops and we run and hide. well last nite was different the head security guard decides to stop us him self by jumping into my brother when we were coming down. we were going very fast and couldnt stop if we wanted to. the security guards swings at my brother almost knocking him off his board. well my brother is like my he gets pissed easily. so we get to the bottom and y brother starts yelling up at the guard. hes telling him to come down so he can hit him. i didnt think my bro would acctually do it. well the guard never comes down and the cops are on the way so i tell everyone to go down the parking garage again b4 the cops come. well on the way down the security guard pops up and my brother runs up to him and hits him in the face with the edge of the skateboard. the guard goes down hes bleeding from the head and just laying there. well since we didnt like him we started kicking him as hard as we could. then we run away and watch the cops come then they went looking for us.
    i is dumb

oh yeah, really funny (sarcasm) the guy is just doing his job. actions like that is what gives teenagers such a bad name these days. I skated back in the day but when rent-a-cop came and kicked us out we left quietly and found somewhere else to skate.

Comment

yeaaaaaaaaaaa you really should kill yourself
      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
      225.94wtq
      torque monster!!!!
      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
        oh yeah, really funny (sarcasm) the guy is just doing his job. actions like that is what gives teenagers such a bad name these days. I skated back in the day but when rent-a-cop came and kicked us out we left quietly and found somewhere else to skate.
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

but they should get a real job or just leave us the hell alone all they do is work there the other peop[le that work there dont mind
          i is dumb

Comment

well at least he has a JOB .... What the hell do you do besides post dum **** on the protege boards.
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I really hope you're kidding about all that. Otherwise you've just admitted to assault. Considering how much bull**** we've suffered from you in the past, I'm inclined to think you're just bragging. It's not funny in the least, nor is it impressive. I can only hope that you'll figure out how the world works before you get too old to change.

Sorry for the harshness, but I have a VERY low bull**** tolerance right now.
              ~Mark.
              2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

i find it hard to belive anything you say man, Im sorry man maybe you should join the honda boards so u can babble on, Just lie say u have a quad turbo nsx with a h22a in the front to power the front wheels

Comment

hey that is assault and maybe youll get arrested and goto jail, that way we wont have to read about your racing adventures as you deliver your pizza or how cool you are by making someones work day even more ****ty.

jeeze man you should go back and say your sorry, **** man if you did that to me id follow your ass and beat the **** outta you in a dark alley and see how you feel after that
                  No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

but if som1 would ever follow me i would grab my gun and open fire **** anit taking no risks in dieing
                    i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by skr33t_rac3r
                      but if som1 would ever follow me i would grab my gun and open fire **** anit taking no risks in dieing
                      so your a cool street racing, pizza deliverin, parkin garage attendat beatin gansta?

man your soooo cool

Comment

i dont deliver pizzas i dont even have a job
                        i is dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Semtex
                          so your a cool street racing, pizza deliverin, parkin garage attendat beatin gansta?

man your soooo cool

Summed his life up very well .

Comment

hey i have a good idea, LETS ALL IGNORE THIS LITTLE POLE SMOKER, AND HOPEFULLY HE WILL GO AWAY.
                            .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                            225.94wtq
                            torque monster!!!!
                            dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                            http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                            http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

*HINT HINT*

Comment

Working...
                              X