skr33t_rac3r...how bout this story??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skr33t_rac3r...how bout this story??

So here we go….here’s my story of all the dumb@$$ $h** skr33t_rac3r has said in the past. Is it possible to just say hmm…ban him??? All of the quotes in the story are from previous posts that he has graced us with.

First off…he doesn’t know where he is, his avatar says “where am I?” I couldn't go on listening to the stuff he says without doing this. lemme know if you like my story.

It was a bright sunny day in the town of Dumazess and “i skateboard and i skate just about everyday well at about 9 pm every couple nights we(me, my brothe, my neighbor, and another kid) go down a parking garage.” So we decided to hit up the local parking garage to do some skating. We decided to take my pro because it’s a fact that “iam the best driver that most every1 knows ofeven though i race everyday after school i never get tickets but i know how to not get pulled over and not get into crashes. i never come close to a crash even racing through traffic at 120 mph i can beat even 700 hp cars(1971 chevelle built for racing) in a traffic race.” Since I’m such a wonderful driver I decided to drive.
    We didn’t have much time because I had to get back home before my bedtime and I really wanted to skate. I know if I wasn’t in bed by the time daddy was there to tuck me in I would be in trouble. ”he would try to hit me…and then one time he did…” So we were off to skate.
    I looked down after racing a few people at about 120 and smoking them all to see that I was low on gas. “I saw this guy at a gas station… he has this bigass.” “well i was still filling up the tank. after im done i decide to find him.” I leave the gas station and “i catch up pretty quickly and start to pass i keep going to i had to turn he follows me and we pull in to a gas station.” We start talking and I can’t stop thinking about “he has this bigass.” “well he says hes got full exhaust and a intake” and all I still am thinking about is “he has this bigass.” We all know what I would like to stick in his exhaust don’t we? All I could think when I saw him was “why would i kill my self i love life.”
    “well at about 9 pm every couple nights we” do our thing in the local parking garage. “well the security guards dont really like it too much. well they always endup calling the cops and we run and hide.” My “friend” didn’t like being interrupted in the middle of our “business” “so he runs up to him and hits him in the face with the edge of the skateboard. the guard goes down hes bleeding from the head and just laying there. well since we didnt like him we started kicking him as hard as we could. then we run away and watch the cops come then they went looking for us.”
    Well my “friend” didn’t really like me much anymore so he told me if I had a nice car he would stay with me. So I went looking on the internet and I found this site…corksport.com. So I was like heck yea. I can keep my boy. So I told him “i can oprder just about eveything i need to make Pro LX awsome off corksport for about 4000 plus shipping ofcourse goin non turbo isnt that cool.” But his boy told him he couldn’t pay for it. I realized that “i dont deliver pizzas i dont even have a job.”
    I thought oh no, my life is over. I can’t be with my true love. My one good buddy. So I thought “if som1 would ever follow me i would grab my gun and open fire.” So that’s what happened…someone followed me and I grabbed my gun. Since I couldn’t live without my man, I couldn’t live at all.

I am going to stop opening all threads started by him. I think there has only been 1 decent thing he has said that I've read in the many posts that he has posted.
    Yes, i needed some time away from studying for exams and I was bored. Let me know what you guys think.

skr33t_rac3r if you continue to say stupid stuff you will get pwned even more. please stop until you have a clue what you are talking about. please spare us all.

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
    Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
    I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

hahaha, well done
    No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Doesn't sound a thing like him. There's too much correct punctuation.
      ~Mark.
      2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

lol see what you guys dont understand is, he's only doing it to piss you all off, id be willingto bet he doesnt even have a protege.
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

If you dont like him just ignore him... if he "enjoys pissing you off" he is probably gettin off on this thread right now... but, in contrast, I do agree though about his punctuation... that **** makes my head hurt...
          1998 Subaru Forester S/Turbo | Shaggin' Wagon
          1990 Mazda Miata MX5 | WTF I can drag asphalt with my hand
          2003 MuZ Baghira 660 SM | Single Slammer
          2008 KTM 250sx 2T Supermoto | Kart Track Killer

Shift_Buy Broken & Build...

Comment

i know something you dont know... i did a little dective work... i know the horrible secret of skr33t_rac3r... for he is infact....

a big flaming fag
            Serenity's Dead.

Comment

who is this cat?
              <-why i can't fix my car

http://www.revtvguam.com
              AFwestPunk's AutoJam Imagestation photo album! You better have High speed internet!

Comment

great story, yet I don't think the point will sink in.

Comment

great job ...

hey maybe we all should add him to our ignore list ...
                  how about that ...
                  I will do it right now ..
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Somehow I get the feeling he is a troll... It's too ridiculous, he just posts **** to get people mad.
                    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

I've always had the impression that he's someone from another board thats just trying to **** with us.
                      Or Edwin in Disguise.
                      Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                      BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                      Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

Working...
                      X