close friend hitchhiking to new orleans from baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

close friend hitchhiking to new orleans from baltimore

a very close friend of mine decided to hitch hike from baltimore to New Orleans a few days ago. he just recently learned he only has 4 months to live due to multiple tumors on his brain stem. they told him the only chance he had was kemo which would prolly kill him before the tumors. he has already started loosing his voice and vision from time to time, and the pain gets to the point where he bashes his head on a wall, because it takes the pressure off the back of his head for just a bit of a second, and to him, thats worth it.

if anyone sees him and can offer a hand i would appreciate and return the favor in anyway i can. even if all you do is give his the chance to call and let us know he alright it would mean the world to me.

his name is steve and hes like a brother to me..

"Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

pm sent
    2003 Protege5
    1990 Protege LX (sold)
    1990 Protege DX (sold)
    1992 626 (sold)

Common abbreviations and jargon on Club Protege: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34116

Comment

Originally posted by cojsl View Post
      pm sent
      replied thanks again for the offer
      "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
      -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
      *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
      172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
      New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

I wish I could help shawn. Definetly fk kemo. They told my gma she had 3-6 months to live without kemo and maybe squezze a couple more months in with it. 5 years later she's still kickin....barely but she is.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
        X