The war on pollen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The war on pollen!

So i have a black car and since it has warmed up pollen is collecting on my car. Its horrible! It happens every year. I am obsessive and end up washing my car every couple days. ARGGG What can i do to keep the pollen off? or make it easier to get it off instead of washing it? haha this crap is pissing me off... im about to go outside right now and start washing. and to think.... it will be like this for the next 2 months......
    90 LX PS/AC delete, pacesetter header, gutted cat, resonator delete, full 2 inch exhaust. rx7 VAF, home made intake, F&R ebay STB. 18* timing.
    200lbs in weight reduction. old school bmw 318 wheels

http://www.cardomain.com/id/gascanexplode

park somewhere else? or get a car cover?
    In the Garage
    Black 93 MX-3 GS
    Bp powered
    GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
    MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

A good coat of wax and a California car duster (do NOT press down with this thing) works wonders.
      '94 Protegé DX

Comment

yeah car cover, garage, very good wax and next day 100mph or just deal with it ya pansy lol j/k
        Originally posted by 90prtege
        have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
        Originally posted by Turpro
        Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
        CRZbrussian: that sux
        CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
        CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by tehstocker99 View Post
          yeah car cover, garage, very good wax and next day 100mph or just deal with it ya pansy lol j/k
          psshh.... the faster you go the more pollen your car collects!!!!!!! lol j/k i used have a house with a garage......it was nice... my protege liked having its own little home... but it just sits outside now.
          90 LX PS/AC delete, pacesetter header, gutted cat, resonator delete, full 2 inch exhaust. rx7 VAF, home made intake, F&R ebay STB. 18* timing.
          200lbs in weight reduction. old school bmw 318 wheels

http://www.cardomain.com/id/gascanexplode

Comment

Move
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

my allergies are killing me this year. It was actually nice to have 3 days of rain. Least the pollen went from the tree to the ground to my foot instead of from the tree to teh air to my raw nose and swollen eyes
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
              |.....Overnight....................| ||
              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

It ended a few days ago, but Shell was offering free microfiber towels with 10 gallons of gas. I got a bunch of them. Buy a thing of 3 microfibers: 1 to wipe the pollen/dust off the car, 1 for the interior, and another to remove wax or whatever else you need it for. Keep them in your glove box and then in the middle of a traffic jam on the highway, break it out and start dusting! I did that in the Miata a while back, but just the inside. Got lots of wierd looks but had nothing else to do. lol

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Working...
                X