New & Improved MartiniacLand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Andy!!

Does it come with running water, lol I.E. a shower??

lmao
    David
    sigpic Ky

Comment

hey andy "save water shower with a friend" go grab one of those hot ladies and help her be more environmentally friendly by using less water
      In the Garage
      Black 93 MX-3 GS
      Bp powered
      GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
      MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by projectmx View Post
        hey andy "save water shower with a friend" go grab one of those hot ladies and help her be more environmentally friendly by using less water
        I concur. Save water.....shower with a hottie!!
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Tim, I agree with you and Chris....

Originally posted by projectmx View Post
          I'm very sure that Andrew did not wait for the Idea to arrise from us friends. Wood happens when hotties are present.
          David
          sigpic Ky

Comment

Originally posted by riverrunnernky View Post
            I'm very sure that Andrew did not wait for the Idea to arrise from us friends.
            Haaa... I've been here a month and I can barely count my encounters on two hands. I think I need to find a nice nurse lady to level me out before I have little Martiniacs running around...

No seriously.... If any of my friends on here are looking to get away for a few days or so... There are festivals and free live music happening within walking distance of the crib through the end of August ...

I can damn near guarantee after sitting on the porch for 30 seconds you won't see the point in stepping foot in the city... but once you do, your life will be so much more lovely....

miss my '93 LX at every corner
            photo album
            Catch me on Facebook

Comment

Nice porch Andy

I need to make trip to get the banner back to you!

Originally posted by martiniac View Post
              Haaa... I've been here a month and I can barely count my encounters on two hands. I think I need to find a nice nurse lady to level me out before I have little Martiniacs running around...

No seriously.... If any of my friends on here are looking to get away for a few days or so... There are festivals and free live music happening within walking distance of the crib through the end of August ...

I can damn near guarantee after sitting on the porch for 30 seconds you won't see the point in stepping foot in the city... but once you do, your life will be so much more lovely....

David
              sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
              X