Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work Truck

I'M A PROFESSIONAL WATERBOY
    i got bored the other day at work. And that thing is a pain in the ass going through downtown nashville in traffic with it half-full or water. If you see me in this thing.............RUN LIKE HELL.
    Speedo and Odo don't work
    no heater
    tape player don't work
    Gas Gauge don't work good
    Attached Files
    Last edited by taterbob2005; 04-18-2008, 10:54 AM.
    Currently Own:
    2000 Mazda Protege 1.6L DOHC 5spd
    2003 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCab 2WD Auto 4.2L V6
    2004 Dodge Intrepid(wife's car)

Mod's on Protege: purchased(02/7/08)
    New Spark plugs

Coming soon:
    Blue Ground Lights, New Wire's, New Head Unit
    Subwoofer's(thinking)

lol sounds like my work truck, AC no good, no side mirror (passenger) no power anteanna (passenger) ((same branch took em both out)) leaks ps fluid like a whore bad ball joints upper and lower, bad front tires (worn through the metal 50K miles ago) 318k miles body damage, broken tail light, e brake no workey, idles at 2k exhaust leaks in several places can of spray glue exploded in the passenger side getting all over everything but the radio works and it was free :D
    Last edited by wheresthericego; 04-18-2008, 03:31 PM.
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by taterbob2005 View Post
      I'M A PROFESSIONAL WATERBOY
      i got bored the other day at work. And that thing is a pain in the ass going through downtown nashville in traffic with it half-full or water. If you see me in this thing.............RUN LIKE HELL.
      Speedo and Odo don't work
      no heater
      tape player don't work
      Gas Gauge don't work good

If only it were full of BEEEEER
      Powered by ACME

Comment

Originally posted by Beerizfood View Post
        If only it were full of BEEEEER
        i saw that one comming
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Better then a honey waggon i guess....
          Mazda
          1988 Black 323 GT
          DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

but not quite as good as a vaginal discharge wagon
            "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
            -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
            -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Better than a sh°t sucking truck

Comment

Originally posted by kozzman555 View Post
                but not quite as good as a vaginal discharge wagon
                what?
                that sounds horrible
                Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
                kitty, you are a hilarious woman
                Originally posted by HopelessCow
                there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
                Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

when i go around a corner, the water shakes it side to side, and when i take off or stop the truck the water is crashing forward to back. it says 270,000 but since the odo don't work there is no telling how many miles its got. it's been wrecked several times and totaled once and put it back together(guy who had the job before me) when i started driving it i noticed it wasn't riding right and checked under the hood and about 6 inches of the shock on the passenger side was missing(WTF!) They came and got it the other day to take it to have it DOT'd and gave me another one that's a bigger POS than mine.
                  Currently Own:
                  2000 Mazda Protege 1.6L DOHC 5spd
                  2003 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCab 2WD Auto 4.2L V6
                  2004 Dodge Intrepid(wife's car)

Mod's on Protege: purchased(02/7/08)
                  New Spark plugs

Coming soon:
                  Blue Ground Lights, New Wire's, New Head Unit
                  Subwoofer's(thinking)

Comment

I cant believe these wrecks are still on the road.
                    Especially if they have loads that shift.