Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok so OBAMA beat hilary....

OBAMA beat Hilary ....discuss

I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

yeah i heard something about this sheit on the radio, i have no anything to contribute to this thread other than the fact i heard about this junk. so is this final tho? Obama be the winnar for presidency?
      Originally posted by 90prtege
      have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
      Originally posted by Turpro
      Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
      CRZbrussian: that sux
      CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
      CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

If it comes down to just those two, I would go for Obama, but since theres more to consider, Niether of them get my vote. They bothe would run this country down the **** tube.
        Mazda
        1988 Black 323 GT
        DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

the president takes the blame for this country going down the **** tube but really its the supreme court (for making the bull**** laws) and congress for seeing that they do what they want to. The president is a figure head anymore so it doesn't matter who you vote for. They're all liars anyways
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

The Supreme Court cannot make laws Nate, they just rule on laws already on the books. Congress has the real power to pass laws, as well as power to nullify and amend laws current on the books.
            1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

All I know is that I need to buy all my rifle receivers before November....
              2005 Mazda 3

Comment

haha, blame the dudes I saw walking in the court this afternoon. Seriously. It was down to MT and some other state. Blame Me if you want, cause I didn't vote on the primaries! ****, I would have voted for bama anyways, never did like billary.
                I guess bama said something about guns and horses that made this state like him....and he visited 3 times, crazy wanker.
                No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

It's about bloody time one of them got the nomination.
                  sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                  92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

i completely dislike all of our current choices... good point on picking up your riffle reciever now
                    In the Garage
                    Black 93 MX-3 GS
                    Bp powered
                    GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                    MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

As long as bush doesn't get a 3rd term, I mean as long as McCain doesn't get into office, I'll be fine with Obama. He seams to be the most down too earth out of all of them. So I'm voting Obama for '08.

BTW I just got my .45 and its getting bullets before nov . If McCain gets in there I see more and more theving happening cause its going to stay going downhill for sure. Break in to take the **** I work hard for and you'll, well you know.
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

i was tired of the soap opera anyway...
                        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

yeah obama, higher gas prices, higher taxes, and i'm sure more "gun control"
                          In the Garage
                          Black 93 MX-3 GS
                          Bp powered
                          GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                          MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Originally posted by projectmx View Post
                            yeah obama, higher gas prices, higher taxes, and i'm sure more "gun control"
                            Gas has been cheap for to long.

Comment

i think all three candidates suck a massive amount of cock. they all have some serious shortcomings. how sad is it that i dont even hear anyone saying that that are really happy jackass #1 got the nomination based on the person's values, but that they are just happy that jackass #2 DIDNT get the nomination. and then when it comes down to voting for a president, most people are just gonna vote for who they think is gonna do the LEAST DAMAGE. how ****ed up is that?

usually, during previous elections, there was hope that this certain candidate im rooting for will do something constructive, will get something done to make this a better country. instead i see a hopelessness and despair that things will only get or worse, or at best, stay the same.

ill tell you what we need to do. you guys need to elect me for president. i favor small government, which will let me lower taxes. id outlaw earmarks on bills to reduce spending, id campaign for congressional term limits to be enacted (if the president has a term limit, then congress should too), i'd start drilling in alaska, n. dakota, and wyoming where we have a massive oil field to reduce our dependency on foreign oil and lower gas prices, i would nuke france and pee on the ashes, and i would institute a "3 strikes and youre dead" policy for violent criminals. so, who thinks i would be a great president? i sure do
                              "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
                              -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
                              -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
                              http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                              X