X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check out the trailer folks

looks like it could be entertaining!

Comment

still looks like i'd rather sit through a bowflex infomercial. the movies should be called "the riced and rediculous"

Comment

Originally posted by noisy_cricket94 View Post
        still looks like i'd rather sit through a bowflex infomercial. the movies should be called "the riced and rediculous"
        if thats how u feel!

truth is we have all seen them... and we will all see the 4th..

Comment

I've enjoyed all the movies for their entertainment value. Not cause its what i want to do to mine. Its a movie with fast cars and stuff.
          sigpic

Comment

I likes, and liked the last 3. Rice or not those movies helped the sport compact culture, so much easier to tune our cars now then before.
            Mx3 RS,BP-turbo
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628805

Comment

this one actually looks like it might be better than the others. i think they did a good job with the trailor. also i'm pretty sure i spotted a ford rs200. that scores points in my book :D 0-60 in 2.1 seconds on dirt, with 80's tires, and no traction control ftw.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by me19875 View Post
                this one actually looks like it might be better than the others. i think they did a good job with the trailor. also i'm pretty sure i spotted a ford rs200. that scores points in my book :D

yea that was a rs200...

Comment

Originally posted by BTR-GT94 View Post
                  Look at the date of the article, genius.
                  Blah blah blah.

Plenty of STI in the trailer, no GTR.

Hmm.
                  sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                  92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

The MINE's GTR is supposedly gonna be in the movie

Comment

man the rs200 is one of ma dream cars mint, r34s are good cars usd to be ma fav but as i got more knowlegable i realised how a car performs isnt the engine or the maker its the power to weight ratio r34s are quite heavey so with stock interior and 600hp they barely break the ten sec mark however i could have 980kg and 360hp (and a custom box lol) in ma gtr and do the same time and would have spent half the money sorry for the random post guys but it just bugs the crap out of me how gtrs,supras and rx7s are always the hero cars just because there more well known.
                      Last edited by mazstar; 08-26-2008, 02:22 AM.
                      Mazda Familia GT-R: 241HP ATW and 387NM @17psi

i give my wife a quarter inch at a time for thoes ten seconds or less im free

I try to see things from your point of view...but I just can't seem to get my head THAT far up my ass.

Advertising your own forum on our website is not appreciated/allowed-Sincerely Administration Staff

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X