I miss my BG.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss my BG.

Its been a long time since I've posted on here. My poor ole BG was just to infested with rust cancer so I had her crushed Lately I've been driving a DOHC Neon Coupe, not a BG but still pretty fun. I'll hopefully get back into a BG here pretty soon (crossing my fingers) because I just figured out here in the last week that someone before me did the timing belt on the Neon and broke a bunch of **** in the process, it's a ticking time bomb (PS pump already broke off, if that tells ya anything.) I've already came across a 4WD locally but it suffers from the same thing my ole BG did, rust cancer, so I had turned that one down.

93' 5spd DX
    R.I.P

bob. haven't seen you on here in a while. Tis a shame the 4WD was cancerous. I'm guessing it wasn't fixable.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Good to see ya still lurkin bob. Good luck finding a bg
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Here's a pic of the Neon from the 4th of July down on Padre Island, I just don't think the ole BG would have been able to make a trip like that (Omaha-Corpus Christi and back)
        I was able to grab my goodies from the ole BG, they're sitting in the garage patiently waiting for a new BG.
        Last edited by protégébob; 08-28-2008, 03:56 PM.

93' 5spd DX
        R.I.P

Comment

Working...
        X