No announcement yet.

something i didnt consider...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just disconect the waste gate arm so it doesnt boost.
    Wont have to worry about the BOV and it would be quicker.

Thats what we did with the eclipse when we took in in for "easy" work that was complicated by the pisspoor engine bay layout. You don't have to worry about joy riders in a car thats heavier than a volvo and has the acceleration of a metro.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

Originally posted by FazdaBoy4ever View Post
      Oh well my cooling system has gone to crap. The water pump needs to be replaced and i think my radiator may have cracked, the good thing being i have all the parts to replace the bad ones, the bad news I just paid for a month of coverage on a car i got to drive 2 days and it was a bitch the whole time.

on another good note though, Ill have to see about transferring the title and just tell the insurance that its in the garage... if they still want to see it im still confident they wont think twice about under the hood. I just need to put a recirc kit on the bov so i dont have any slipups spilling the beans trying to get across traffic into the parking lot ha ha.
      Get a new water pump and a rad from an atx car for improved cooling. I have a recirc stock mx6 bov and its still audible, I get lots of looks driving the car.

I just need to wait till I turn 25 then its classic ins for whatever my summer car is. It's $130/yr and any mods except nos are ok as long as I don't go more than 5000km/yr.

Comment

Working...
      X