A-list actors at the Hampton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A-list actors at the Hampton

So, while I'd love to say who is staying with us at the Hampton, it's not cool when your name is frickin' huge and you're staying at a ho-hum hotel to stay under the radar.

Let's just say instead that a lead role actor from The Dark Knight is staying with us tonight. When he leaves I'll say who he is.

Let's just say Jessica is one lucky gal to have gotten to check him in (and out!, no I'm not saying I would )

aand some would say , well that's fine too, because that's what I say. Still cool to see since I've met Kramer (yeah, that Kramer) and a couple other A list actors. Bozeman is good for that I guess.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

So, I missed meeting Arron Eckhart by an hour or so. He plays Two-Face. That's okay though, he's staying another few nights, through the weekend. Very cool.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

Is he the type of celeb that acts to good to talk to the ppl? I can't stand them types. A few months after we moved into my apt complex here in cicni, O'dell Thurman(was a cincinnati Bengal till all the troubles ) moved into the apt directly above us. Cool dude but acted to big for his own pants. Come to find out there have been a bunch of Bengals players that lived in these apts. Hell we have a rookie living here now but I can't remember his name.
      Last edited by Turpro; 10-10-2008, 04:40 AM.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

apparently he isn't that kind. Anthony and Chris both had a short chat with him, just idle chatting. Not a big ego guy they say, just a normal working guy with a superb talent for acting.

Comment

Working...
        X