No announcement yet.

O'Bama or McCain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure how much i'll still be around, i have a ton left on the car and only help i've found on wiring is a guy from OAC clubs forum down in ohio so if i'm not working or caring for my dad i'm trying to get other stuff done.. life is far too busy these days
    In the Garage
    Black 93 MX-3 GS
    Bp powered
    GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
    MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

well either way, its good to hear from you tim. if its any comfort, both of my cars are currently down right now. The mx3 runs atm, but not well. hopefully i can sort that out sooner then later.
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Shame on You, Sir!!!

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
        whats funny here. politics & religion. people argue till they are blue in the face. thats funny.

sides that its even more hillarious that everyone actually believe anything these candidates said to get where they want. Take everything for a grain of salt & quit bitching about it.

Im seriously amazed @ how downgrading society can be when it comes election time, not to mention utterly annoying to any one peaceful individual.

YES i voted- & for neither of the evils.

I did not see my name on TV as a write in, what happened, did you loose faith in me???
        David
        sigpic Ky

Comment

shame on yourself. don't get political with me. you'll wind up with a pissed off person looking to beat you bloody.
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I discovered that I liked McCain more than I thought. The interviews I watched with him where he was behind in the conversation may have just been the acception. I'm glad Obama won as I think he'll be the superior president but I don't think McCain would have been the disaster that he first appeared to be.

Still, he didn't feel the urgency to get out of Iraq that I felt he should have. He seemed insulated and removed from the economy that most of us face on a day to day basis. Then there was the hall mark of the republican party, the K street revolving door that gave the heads of industry direct access to the halls of government which to my mind was the single biggest contributing factor in causing so many of the problems we have today. Whats good for oil, auto, finance, and the energy, business doesn't appear to be good for everyone else.

Hopefully we won't see the wholesale auctioning off of our national coffers anymore either. This is a good thing.
            1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
            1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
            2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
            1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

Whoa....

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
              shame on yourself. don't get political with me. you'll wind up with a pissed off person looking to beat you bloody.
              hot damm, now I got you wound up, you wirey Indian...yeah !!!

Ya gonna scalp me now????

Ya bloody spindal head!!!
              Attached Files
              David
              sigpic Ky

Comment

Working...
              X