Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

900whp eclipse

best thread ever. check out this eclipse gsx. claiming 900whp at 10000rpm's
    2002 protege ES/ header/2.5" exhaust/ CAI/ mazda speed cams(FROM JDM protege)/tein lowering springs/AWR 95 durameter motor mounts/B&M short shifter/ revised mazdaspeed limited slip differential/ exedy clutch/ fidenza light weight flywheel/ tokico struts/awr adjustable sway bar endlinks/stock wheels painted black W:riken raptor tires.

.... Im guessing its the hackjob one that is about 50 pages long?

Old.

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaman2002 View Post
      best thread ever. check out this eclipse gsx. claiming 900whp at 10000rpm's

pic related
      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

LMAO....i cant wait for the day people stop posting this ****ty setup all over the fkn web

Comment

the thread is just that good i read the entire thing .
          GOD INVENTED TURBO LAG TO GIVE THE V8 A CHANCE!!!!!
          AND
          THE DEVIL INVENTED THE ''ANTILAG'' TO SHOW THEM NO MERSEY!!!!

Comment

it's not that old it was posted on this forum 9-29-08 so that's 19 day's old and the post's on it are still going strong! plus it is some funny ****
            2002 protege ES/ header/2.5" exhaust/ CAI/ mazda speed cams(FROM JDM protege)/tein lowering springs/AWR 95 durameter motor mounts/B&M short shifter/ revised mazdaspeed limited slip differential/ exedy clutch/ fidenza light weight flywheel/ tokico struts/awr adjustable sway bar endlinks/stock wheels painted black W:riken raptor tires.

Comment

that paint job is horrid, more over spray them if the painter had a seizure with a 5 gallon bucket of paint in his hand
              "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
              -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
              *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
              172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
              New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

PS
                Fish eye like a muthafuker
                !

"Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
                  PS
                  Fish eye like a muthafuker
                  !

Noob...thats to give it a texture..to match the pistons.

LMAO
                  Last edited by Empire932; 10-18-2008, 02:04 PM.
                  This is lolZz

Comment

repost from 700 forumz
                    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                    |.....Overnight....................| ||
                    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

yeah this idiot painted the bearings in the diff and everything, who paint's cv shafts. and talk about detonation on that head.

Comment

I just luv the guys motor lol.
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

god...I just got to page 25, without reading all the posts, and i can't go any further, my brain just can't take it

Nick
                          Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
                          sigpic

Comment

god my head hurts... my g/f can do a better job with a spray can eeessshhhh...

Comment

What a jackass. Doesn't he know that he's suppose to coat the pistons with a layer of paint to make them last longer? No wonder he blew it up all those times.
                              1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                              1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                              2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
                              X