i am finally free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am finally free

ok so i was a bad kid. i was 15 dumb hung out with the wrong crowd and got in to trouble. well a lot of trouble. not gona say exactly what i did but it was vandilism. and the fines were 15,000 dollars between 3 people. there were probably about 10 other people in on it but we didnt give the po po their names. kinda wish i woulda but im still friends with some of them. and i guess you can say some good came out of this, because i learned my lesson at a early age luckily, i had to sell my v8 explorer with the gt40 heads so that helped with my fines a little. the good out of that is thats how i ended up with the tracer. so ive been paying off the rest of the 3 grand in fines, the last three years. well pretty much just this year sience i got a good paying job after i graduated. the deal was im on probation until the fines are all paid. soo i gave them 300 bucks last week. normally ive been giving them 200 bucks every two weeks. and only have 900 dollars left. that made me pretty happy that im almost there. so unexpectidly i get a call from my probation officer monday saying that i have givin them enough money, and i will get my 300 bucks i just paid them back, and im off probation. that was the best phone call of my life. im just happy to have this all in the past now. its finally over. altough i still do miss that exploder.
    sigpic

congrats man good job !

Comment

Congrats.
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

awesome. Good to hear your life has turned around.
        No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

thanks guys! im happy to finally get that monkey off my back. and now will have the extra money to start my build!
          sigpic

Comment

Don't let these guys tell you different....crime pays. Lol jk. Congrats. Good to hear when ppl turn there life around. God luck in the future.
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

"Don't let these guys tell you different....crime pays."

Ask any bankster on Wall Street!!!

Comment

Working...
              X