Dont waste your life on drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont waste your life on drugs

you see it all over the tv and news. you never ever think it will happen to you or your family, well my eyes have been opened up majorly. tonight i got home and got a email from my family. and then the phone call

He died at the young age of 27 years old.

None the less, I regret to inform you all that on the night of Oct 28th between the hours of 7pm and 9pm my younger brother suffered, what looks to be, a self inflected gun shot wound to the head.

At 6:42pm he phoned a family friend and left a message.
    At 6:45pm he phoned his sister, and they talked for about 10 minutes.
    At 6:56pm he phoned the family friend again and spoke for several minutes.

The topic of these conversations started with him admitting to being under the influence of 'shrooms.

He went in to great detail of the epiphanies that he was having and he expressed his need to seek help with his bi-polar and unsatisfying lifestyle.

He spoke of doing what ever it took to get his drivers license back, and that from now on he would be productive and successful.

Religion was also a focus of his conversation, and He was excited to explore new and better ways of becoming more spiritual.

My Aunt, found him when she returned home from work at 9:28pm. The house was in shambles. The large front window had been smashed and items from counter tops and dressers strung throughout the rooms.

he was found slumped to the back door of the house, injured and half naked.

My aunt, who hasn't had a phone in 5 years, ran to the neighbors and called the police.

At 2am Tacoma PD came to my cousins and informed her that he was in ICU at Madigan Army Medical Center.

Near by family and friends were notified, and his sister arrived at SeaTac at 10:15am.

He showed no signs of brain activity in his 1st neurological exam. The 2nd exam showed great improvement, however the 3rd exam took us back to square one, and the final examination was preformed Wednesday afternoon around 4:30pm and he was pronounced brain-dead.

He always spoke of being an organ donor, so his body remained on life support yesterday in order to sustain his organs for transplant.

When we found his cell phone on Wednesday night we listened to several disturbing voice and text messages that lead us all to believe there could be more to this tragedy. Police have confiscated his cell phone for evidence.

that is the email i received i have omitted his name in this for the family.

so the next time you think not in my family just remember i thought the same thing until this tragedy happened
    Last edited by 90prtege; 10-30-2008, 10:58 PM.
    Check out the Pics
    sigpic
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
    Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

**** man, sorry to hear, my condolences.
    Too young too fast.

Nick
    Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
    sigpic

Comment

yea way way to young thanks its not the sympathy for me i want i just wanted to share the story and maybe open some peoples eyes maybe they know someone in thier family who is @ that stage and they can help them before its to late
      Check out the Pics
      sigpic

Comment

and thanks for the condolences i read my reply again and it sounded a lil rude sorry
        Last edited by 90prtege; 10-30-2008, 11:21 PM.
        Check out the Pics
        sigpic

Comment

My condolences to you and your family. It is indeed a very sad tragedy.

Comment

Interesting you share this. I have a younger cousin in prison right now because of heroin. He doesn't feel like he can escape it, doesn't feel like there's a way to break free of the habit.

I wish it was as easy as telling or showing him the right things to do, but my family has been doing that for 2 decades, and it's led him here. Not sure how to help him.
            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

yea thats the problem with the drugs they take over every sane part of a person and almost always turn them into a monster who cant stop. its one of those your dammed if you do and your dammed if you dont help or at least try to
              Check out the Pics
              sigpic

Comment

*moment of silence*

sorry to hear. Surprised you didn't say anything to me in the last few days we've talked. Non the less I send out my condolences.
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

This is most tragic.Please accept my condolences to you and your family.