found a bpt Festiva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

found a bpt Festiva

So i was @ the Recycling center this afternoon with the Honduh loaded with scraps.. This guy comes up asking me about rally, and how he autox's with the local salem group. We get to talking, and he has a Festiva with the Aspire suspention/brakes swap, along with a bpt. He's having some electrical prob i guess with the bpt, but i told him to come by here and iMazda and I'm sure his problem could be solved. Anyway, just had to share this with you guys. Stupid me, forget to get his number, but he did get mine.

Cool meeting new people in random places with the shared enthusiasm towards our cars!
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Fastiva's are badass. I just hate that they tear the suspensions out of good aspires to get the suspension down...
    2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
    1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Was it a White festiva? I know the guy who used to own a BPT white rally festiva out west, but he sold it a couple years ago.

Comment

Gforce how's your BP+T setup treating you on the orange car?
        2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
        1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

It has been sitting since august when I busted the mount on my half shaft. I have yet to even finish up the wiring on the megasquirt. I still need a 4 wire tps sensor and plug. Tomorrow I am pulling the drive train out, over the next two months I should be really cleaning up the look of the car.

Comment

Working...
          X