This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jdm parts

hey guys i know this is in the wrong section for this just want to put it out there that StealthStyle a member on here is garbage i have given him a chunk of money for parts and hes been ghost on here does anyone on here from cali mainly the bay area have heard of him or know please let me know id like to get my money back or the parts he owes me back at least thanks

kevin

Hmm, I've dealt with him before. He does go for a while between logging on, but everything worked out fine. Maybe he's just a busy guy. I dunno if I would call him garbage quite yet...
    Tyler has spoken

Comment

you need to have better proof then "a chnunk of money" and "he is a ghost" before slamming some one i also have done business with and had no issues.

NEUMAN

Comment

THIS THREAD HAS WAY TOO MANY DETAILS

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
        sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
        92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

may i recommend posting the item(s), the total for item(s), total shipping.. when the deal was made, when u sent the money... and when his confirmation was for shipping if any....

I also dealt with him, and had success. But please, post your complete story... or this is next to useless...
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

is that a plant growing up through the bumper of the car in your sig pic?
            just curious
            Next!
            sigpic

Comment

automic, the new chick does not have enough skin showing
              I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
              |.....Overnight....................| ||
              |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
              "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
              Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by 5l1mm View Post
                is that a plant growing up through the bumper of the car in your sig pic?
                just curious
                plant yes... growing... no..

lesson learned on over-correcting in a fwd in rally. ended up in the bushes, aux lights got torn up, busted out headlight too, but the headlight was replaced prior to pic. u can see the passenger aux crooked still too.

came away with a souvenir
                1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                  hahaha i was thinking the same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
                    But she's so ****ing CUTE

Edit: Also, the 901 has no sceneslut pictures on it, so you're stuck with this until I get around to hooking up the external HD, lulz
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT View Post
                      But she's so ****ing CUTE

Edit: Also, the 901 has no sceneslut pictures on it, so you're stuck with this until I get around to hooking up the external HD, lulz
                      whuutt, I thought it was a guy. More skin or go home.
                      1992 Mazda Protege DX Manual - 5/30/2006 R.I.P
                      1992 Mazda Protege LX former Manual - 2/2/2010 Parts Donor
                      1994 Mazda Protege LX Manual swap Daily Driver W.I.P.

Comment

Send Ryan(bpt323) or Eric(deadly_sleeper) a PM with the problems. They might have a solution. As you can see this thread is just going way off topic.
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                          Send Ryan(bpt323) or Eric(deadly_sleeper) a PM with the problems. They might have a solution. As you can see this thread is just going way off topic.
                          i prefer female skin to ryan or eric.... geeze chris. try and ruin it already... c'mon!

Comment

Originally posted by AtmaEdge View Post
                            whuutt, I thought it was a guy. More skin or go home.
                            You should probably get your eyes checked.
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                              That's how I roll!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X