3.5 million sandbags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.5 million sandbags

thats how much our city did in 6 days. The city of Fargo has around 100,000 people and with neighboring cities has a total of about 150,000 people. Biggest town in ND but still a small town. The 3.5 million is just the amount the city did. Mind you that does not include small townships and farmers around the community or for people who used their own sandbags. Well some guy made a representation. And it is simply amazing! And from what ive heard, there was 10-20,000 volunteers including me lol. Just amazing what we did in 6 days.

And this is just a cool photo report by cnn reporters.

Last edited by 1992tracerlts; 04-02-2009, 06:22 PM.
    sigpic

where do all the sandbags go after their use holding back the waters?
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
      where do all the sandbags go after their use holding back the waters?
      good question lol idk
      sigpic

Comment

To the beach!

Comment

Working...
        X